What to do with common uncommon and rares?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XFurionsX, Sep 5, 2014.

1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hello ppl, quick question, what you guys do the common, uncommon and rares you guys draw in the boxes? i got lots of them and dont know what to do with them
    Shard them?
    Poxbox?
    Save them for later?
    You are a collector and never trade your runes.
    Thanks for the feedback.

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

i keep x2 of most stuff, poxbox for other low rarity otherwise.

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Most commons and uncommons worth more in shards than in poxbox. Rares are more variable.

I personally trade/shard everything that is not from the faction I'm playing.

4. XFurionsX

Bellow 200 pb credits is worth shard or worth to trow in pb.
    This goes for commons.

5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

keep 2x of everything, once you have 2 you can pretty much do what you want with them.

runes that arre bad today might be good tomorrow

6. XFurionsX

Is not that they are good or bad, is that i dont like to keep runes from other factions i dont play just as Goyo said.

7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

why?

not to say theirs a problem with it, just don't get how it's bad to have a varying collection. one day you might play a different a faction or want to run a split with your main faction.

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Actually, below 300 :) (since you can shard for a rare or exotic worth more shard/pb credits ratio)

9. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

You can give some to me! I would gladly give them a nice home!

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What do you play/need?

11. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I personally wait until they are worth above 250 creds on pb then trade them in.

12. XFurionsX

What about uncommons? highest uncommon rune goes for 3150 (deadly tracker) cheapest one goes for 100 (absorb magic) all of the uncommons are worth 5 shards sacrifice, 25 to forge, i guess it would be less 400 turn in to a shard?

13. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I don't do anything until I decide I want a certain rune, then I see what I need to shard/trade to get it.

14. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Pick up the stuff I want, then try trading the rest with other players, or the PB if I'm in a hurry. I don't like forging them since the rewards aren't exactly worth that much. And if they are, I would probably end up getting the same at PB simply by a Bronze Token trade.

Most of times, I keep them just in case I want new toys to play with *GASP!!!* Oh, my Maxxarek! I can play with the runes I don't normally play WITH!?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  15. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

If this was by any luck to me, then I play Forsaken Wastes, trying hard not to trade my FW to others, because I like to try other factions from time to time.