What would happen if...

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by guokamoli54, Nov 24, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Just a random thought...
    What would happen if they made an ability that allowed a champ to hold two pieces of equipment? I have to imagine that there would be at least one pair of equips that would be stupid broken together lol anyone else have any thoughts on what an ability like that would do to the game?

2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Dear me, that would be so op. It would break so many things.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  3. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

1. in competitive gaming nobody will equip like 80 nora on a champion that costs anoter 80 and can be doomed, or something
    2. coding probems - how would you 'loot' or pilfer that and other problems
    3. creates space for unfair/unkillable champions (give euipment that gives shielded and impenetrable and you can buff anything you want to this champ)

SireofSuns likes this.
  4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Not to sound annoying or like a party pooper but how about we stop introducing new abilities ;) and focus on balancing what we have?

IronStylus likes this.
  5. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Oh i agree full heartedly lol was just getting an idea out of my head and onto "paper" and wanted to know what others thought of what an ability of this nature would do to the game.

6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

hahah no worries mate ;) I know u mean well I was just trying to give light to what ppl are complaining about with some abilities so I want this game to be as balanced as possible before moving forward