Whats good?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Jun 26, 2014.

1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Can someone tell me whats good in FW now, so i dont trow myself out of a window.

The only thing i saw was lich king surge skeleton, but price goes to 114.
    What you have seen so far that is good?

2. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

IMO:
    • Afflicted corpse: 33n, 44hp. Gained an AoE (locust breath something), and still have disease amplification. Can go to 31n for disease aura 1, or 37 for disease aura 3.
    • Animated blade: 60n for 7 spd, multi flying shatter skeleton.
    • Dead fairy: 75n for initiative 2, spd 7 and rabid 1. 10 dmg and range 5-6.
    • Boneshredder: Basically stay the same.
    • Corruptor: 69n for soulharvester rank 2, 9 dmg (I think that was actually an improvement over the previous version),
    • Rip witch: 73n if you choose rabid and piercing shot 1. Still have deep wounds, 6 spd, 11dmg and flying.
    Would have to test and compare to other faction to tell what else can climb into the "meta".

3. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

All I know is bloodworm is terrible. Exotic with 2 abilities that costs over 80?!?!?

4. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Joker likes this.
  5. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Death Benefit seems good! db.JPG

6. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

bloodtracker got some interesting change, our FW titan got more swarm options, and dusk creeper got race: undead which means he can give + 1 range to other undeads (even though he now has 5 spd LOL)

EDIT: (skeletons seems to be the most viable racial atm.)

7. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I like Elsarin Reaper! Still has Soulstrike but now has Dead Eater/Soul Collection and Reinforcement 1/2 and, of course, Evil Aura for 73-79 nora.

8. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Soul Collector doesn't look too bad. Desecrated Zone 2/3/4, Soultap/Lifedrinker/Bleed, Dead Eater, Soul Collection, Life Siphone, Attack: Physical and Boon of the Undead. With Lifedrinker and Life Siphon, nice self-healing.

9. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am the only person who wants to be the Pox again two days ago ..?

10. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

I started a "Revamp Gems" thread. Check it out.

11. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

And yes... you hopefully are.

12. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I must admit... I almost agree with him. This was not really a welcome change for me, more like a punishment to almost all the things I play, while ignoring the things everyone has been asking for during the past couple years. "sigh". I think I'll go play something else till things are fixed.

13. XFurionsX

Well they are still testing how everything goes, im trying to manage to get zombies working.

14. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

OMG! Do you mean the lumbering melee champion can no longer proc swarm: festering corpse?! And the champion with range 5-6 and next to not health and 0 def BEFORE THE REVAMP is fragile?

Oh, the humanity!

15. XFurionsX

o_O...uh?

SireofSuns likes this.
  16. mortemdeus

mortemdeus Member

Lich King is kinda beefy with surge skeleton 2. Really spendy but you can pretty reliably get him up to 30+ damage.

17. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Risen yeti and grekin dont look half bad

18. XFurionsX

The corpse-a-pult trow a full health festering zombie with zombie apocalipse. wiiiiiiii.
    :)

SireofSuns likes this.
  19. Joker

Joker I need me some PIE!

woah didn't notice that \o/

let the swarm begin!

20. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

You... Don't like Zombies... Do you?

No offense Shimaru, but your posts have become more and more antagonistic. I followed you out of respect for previous things you said. But now... I'm not so sure if you deserve the respect. :(

XFurionsX likes this.