What's the perfect player base?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dantezz, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

As with many long time players, I have really enjoyed the past few weeks (months) looking forward to the new ownership and all the new changes. As we move into this new phase of Pox I can't help but think of how much I want this game to grow. There are lots of threads discussing how to make the game better (bug fixes, balance, rune accessibility, NUX, and so on), but I would like to know what you think the perfect player base would be? 1,000 hard core members? 10,000 or 100,000? Does anyone dream of realistically hitting 1 million active players?

For me, I think 20,000-25,000 engaged and active players would be great. I think that would be more than enough to diversify the community but not so many that the challenge of the game gets diluted to appeal to the masses.

What's your perfect player base?

2. Wikiwikiwa

Wikiwikiwa The King of Potatoes

One hundred million obviously..

I'd be amazed if we hit 1k again.

3. Teck5

Teck5 New Member

Well, they need to remake de interface for sure. its clunky and feels a tad.... "old"

4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Aw man lets slow down I would be jumping out my seat if I even saw 1000 let alone 25,000

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It's difficult to say. Starting to see 1000 again would be a great start, but that was at its peak that we saw I believe 1.5k, don't remember a time we ever hit 2k.