Whats the value of Pox Renovator?

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Zahmet, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Zahmet

Zahmet The King of Potatoes

Dunno if the cost is different for factions (normaly KF and UD are more expensive due to faction bounses do so much)

Still what are they going for? I know some have lots I would just like a 2nd to my faction.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Before the revamp they were going for a top end rare or a low end exotic. 16500 poxbox points to get one from poxbox.

3. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Last I saw them they were like 26k on poxbox

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They were right at the edge of 16500 and 26000, if you watched, you could easily get them for 16500, I have 15 of them and got almost all at 16500.

5. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Jeepers. That's a lot of owls.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm gambling that they will go up I'm the future, like harbinger and doombringers.

7. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

They will, thats a good gamble to make

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I obtained 1x each, 3x of some at or below 16.5k poxbox points. I considered selling them when they capped at 72k, but I held off. I'll give it a while and I bet the ceiling goes up even higher.

9. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

They are no longer available in PoxBox so I think price is about to jump again

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Prime example of hiding limiteds runes.

IMAGIRL and TheBulwark like this.
  11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I suspect he's sold out of many of them, the price has been going up slowly for a while, and stock ran out of all of them after the steam release.

I'll freely admit I'm hoarding mine hoping the trade value goes up in the future, but I'm not hiding that.

12. xezno

He went from having all of them available to only IS to none in 24-hours. It wasn't a gradual depletion.

EDIT: Also the IN price dropped in this very same period which was extra odd.

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

My previous post was referring to the price when they ran out before. Since the initial sell out after the steam release, his stock only recovered on a few of the renovators, but some went back down to 36 - 45k, so there should have been a good number. That is odd, the in price should go up as his stock goes down.

14. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

There are lots of things about the poxbox market. It only seems to vaguely respond to market demands and the values you can get for runes on pox box vs. in actual trading are sometimes very different. (See: Grintmaw Bouncers.)

15. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

Right now the Pox Renovators are considered ~80k in poxbox value .

16. doubtofbuddha

I grabbed one for 10k yesterday. :D I am just sad I did not grab a few more.

17. xezno

Everytime I grabbed any of the cheap Limiteds yesterday, poxbox just bugged out on me :(

However I did get a pretty much every playable SL rune yesterday besides Krik Alphas so it was an awesome day. I have a feeling renovators are being held back until expac release and then I bet they will be released from hiding with another price jump over 100K. Just speculation.

18. doubtofbuddha

Yeah... Very interesting things are happening with pox box right now. I even wrote a report/post about it, but I decided it made more sense to keep it to myself for now.