Whats your build for Khento

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by voodoochile, May 18, 2015.

1. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

Simple as that. How do you use it?

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

The Kento build is a secret.

voodoochile likes this.
  3. voodoochile

4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

I pick ping and blessed

5. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

In high heels and a lovely cut dress!

voodoochile likes this.
  6. voodoochile

Oh... Maybe a nice purse too?

7. voodoochile

So not oportunistic and blessed for 75 nora... I think it could be best for helping NKD proc. but ping is 4 dmg guaranteed.

Do you consider it a good include or just mediocre?

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

For me Kentho is the culprit of what ST has become: a symbol of the faction, great champ, a lot of time put into it to make it work, interesting, could fit a lot of themes, etc...., simply butchered to the ground due to stupid council members not having a clue how to deal with her.
    Sok tried to save her, but honestly that change to her signature ability killed her - who was the idiot that gave the green light on that?
    To the OP: I used to run Ping+Blessed, but to be honest champs with a higher level of 80 need to be stellar to be ran - she isnt.

mortal ix and voodoochile like this.
  9. voodoochile

How would you fix it?

10. Pedeguerra

If her signature ability changed back to only "until she moves" and not that damaging part.
    I mean, Im ok with her damage no escalating and all, but any type of damage affecting her is stupid.

KingJad likes this.
  11. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

from my understanding after I left the council shortly after SOE dropped it, the council of the
    time destroyed ST....They hated st and took it out on a lot of the runes in the faction, and I know one of the reasons I left was the constant arguments I'd end up in with those players.

I wasn't their so it's only rumor really, but considering how most of the racials changed, and runes like kento ended up I tend to assume it's correct, but weren't you on the council at that time? you'd probably know better then me how things ended up like this.

mortal ix likes this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Well, the history went like this: I was in the council for 3 years (as you know) prior to DOG taking over. Then it did, and Gedden chose "new" council members, one per faction. I was nominated and helped with the revamp.
    When I realised Gedden was an idiot and my work on the council was being wasted, I left it, and I think you took over.
    But you are right, most of the racials changing was under my time during the council, but I had nothing to do with it, and thats the main reason I left the council - I had to watch Gedden slowly butcher our faction without being able to do anything about it.
    However, that wasnt the time Kentho was changed, I think it was around the time we lost Ready on Arctic, or maybe after.
    But you are right on one thing: there were stupid people who just wanted to see ST slowly fade away, and I think they managed to get what they wanted.

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well i was their when ready was removed but Kento was already changed when I came back to the game which was before that, at the very least if it was changed after I returned I had nothing to do with it, and it was a gedden decision

14. Pedeguerra

I'm aware of that and I never thought it was you behind the change - Im 100% sure it was the anti ST squad that had their way with it.

15. voodoochile

I can' t believe there was an anti-anything squad, it sounds completely childish.

16. Pedeguerra

Yeah, you would be surprised.

17. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Welcome to the world of Pox