When Did Murder Change?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I must have missed it in the patch notes somewhere but the equip, Murder, gives Nora Thief to Archers and Rangers. I know it used to give Nora Thief to Archers but don't remember Rangers getting it. It must have changed with the last patch?

Are there any Rangers that might benefit from the equip particularly well?

Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Ranger Elite, Forest Lerper, Corgi Ranger, Spikewood Abomination are all good choices. That is certainly a last patch's change though.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Wow, awesome. Really cool change.

Still seems best suited for archers, but could be a nice 1x in rangers.

4. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I'd say elven archer and light of the circle should be best picks (eventually other well positioned archers on the battlefield), because damage stat doesn't care if it's low for strike as it scales of how many attack you would want to hit.
    Strike is also described as 'This champion's attacks ignore DEF it's greater than 0', so i suppose it works on arrowshot too - if yes - ranger elite with render could be good counter to high defense champions as it would benefit from their defense twice. arrowshot wont get you charges, and it makes her an important target as you invest over 100 nora in one unit tho.

5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Its nice on Ospryan... 8spd lets you double tap more and get those charges for nora thief.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

or on tremir ^^

7. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

or Firking deep leviathan

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

naa, on tremir, then seasong on leviathan^^

9. Tweek516

So atm murder and lilims boots aren't too great. I know these things rarely happen, but how about:

Boots: Equipped archer gains +1 speed and running strike
    Murder: Equipped champion gains precision. If equipped on an archer, it also gains heart strike.

I mean, murder is probably fine tbh. Just too slow to warrant a space. I just really miss heart strike on arrowsinger :(

10. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'd rather tie precision to an archer class and make heart strike general if anything.

11. Tweek516

Sure.

Side note: how does KF not have spot precision yet. I mean, we're the faction it was designed for.

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Archers have multiple units with aim and multiple units with precision, I rather fire for effect give precision and burn 2 for 35 nora, or even 1 ap and precision for 35 nora.