When to nerf Overpowered Runes.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Jun 4, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Is something useless and barely see's play? Good!

Is something useful and often see's play? Must be OP lets go whine for nerfs!

Did my Meta BG just lose to something OP in my faction?? Hmmm, let me go to (Pox box then) Rune Manager and edit my BG.

Did my Meta BG just lose to something OP not in my faction?? That faction is always OP, let me go complain for justice and equality.

Does my faction have alot of counters available to this rune or combo?
    Doesn't matter, i had to think too hard and often misplay so it must be OP. Time to rally the tear committee!

Does that faction/theme have a style of play i find frustrating to play against?
    Hmmmm, it must be OP. Let me go chastise the dev's for stupidly overlooking this and causing me grief.

Did my Meta BG just lose to a combo or a suprise rune that rarely ever gets played?
    Definitely OP! Let me rush to the forums and blame it on the revamp!

Garr123 likes this.
  2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

imps vs tortuns and fire amp vs salaman.
    I guess any type of swarm vs summon as well.

3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I preffer whine threads than this...

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's much simpler than that...

"Do people use this rune?" "If yes, ask for a nerf, otherwise, call it shoebox."

Bellagion, TheBulwark and darklord48 like this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It was brought up in a thread not too long ago that it didn't hit your own champs. At first glanced I always assumed (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) it worked like Rev Blast and never bothered. That changed. Really quick. Too good. Nerf plz merv runs it.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

When to use spacing and proper layout instead of just dumping it all in one post.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I was looking through the new runes and asked myself "hm ... why have I never seen this", and speculated that it was because avalanche has more utility.

But really, Moga Lords Guard anyone?