When you balance the game and have fixed FW.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, May 15, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Immunity to drown is actually not connected to Boon, it's connected to the race. Fearless, Immunity: Disease, and Resist: Poison 2.5 are fine, but if spread among a large group of champions act more as sandbags than useful items. Getting them at a discount is alright, but stats are worth a lot more than abilities. That near-global +4 really kicks it up.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

the drown thing was a joke....

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I don't understand what you're arguing about. Regardless if the ability is great overpowered or underpowered removing it would also mean removing how much they're paying for it regardless.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ack, sorry. Right over my head.

5. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

On the real though, I might have to back off of this game as much as I have been investing time in it lately. I'm starting to get tired of getting worked by UD and IS. There are so many glaring issues that need to be dealt with that are getting abused. Maybe I just cant handle playing an unpolished game, but I want to be able to play a game where I don't get steamrolled by a kid that spams nefari guardians on this or that. I love this game but I just can't deal with this "meta" of busted runes.