Which 2016 presidential candidate fits you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darklord48, Oct 3, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Lincoln Chafee with a 79% match is the closest match, followed by Jim Webb at 63% and Hillary Clinton at 58%

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i winged it, i don't really like the simplification and i don't care about some of the things (or don't know, equates to same thing)

got bernie with 86, biden with 83, and o'malley with 79 i think

chafee was in my top 10

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I agree, it was fairly simple as far as the issues it listed, but I felt that the limited number of issues with a weight that could be applied was important. I had also taken the quiz at ontheissues.org. It said Bernie Sanders was the best match for me, and he was under 50% on selectsmart.com's quiz. Based on my knowledge of Bernie Sanders, I believe selectsmart.com's results more. I linked the other quiz below.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Quiz/Quiz2014.asp?quiz=Pres2016

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Leadrz likes this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

A few of the questions felt a little leading with their wording of the responses, but w/e, winged it anyways, got:

Huckabee, Rubio, and Bush in my top 5, with Trump at 10

Huh. I guess I'm pretty republican-leaning, then, I suppose.

edit: taking sok's now, I already like it way better

Baskitkase likes this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Bernie 96, Biden and Clinton in mid/low 80s. Most Repub candidates under 10.

Edit: Took the quiz Sok posted, -- Bernie 98, Clinton and Biden around the lower 90s. Tried to provide extra information and weight answers.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I rushed through it because I'm getting tired and it gave me a 79% for Bernie Sanders, 79% for Hillary Clinton, and 66% for Rand Paul. I noticed it didn't have Lincoln Chafee or Jim Webb at all in my results. Overall I do feel it was a better quiz. I'll have to take it again when I can properly weight each answer.

9. Sokolov

It's possible those guys aren't on there.

Doesn't look like they are:

upload_2015-10-3_21-51-4.png

10. Sokolov

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Here's my results for this one:

[​IMG]

Oddly enough, though, it looks like it does a "where do people tend to agree with you?" sorta map, and it looks like people tend to agree with me exactly where I live, which is kinda interesting, but not too surprising, I suppose.

I mean, it even got it down to the area code, and there's two in town

12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Oh, lordy, I'm an 86% match to Ragic, according to that site.

I'm not sure how I feel about that

14. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I got the same top 5, with slightly different individual percentage points.

15. Sokolov

It might be that you are the only one who answered in that area code :D

16. Sokolov

I am not certain my link is actually better in terms of matching, particularly since it doesn't list some candidates, but it's certainly presented better and offers better secondary information.

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Ah, I hadn't considered that possiblility, I just assumed that it excluded me in the results.

18. Sokolov

According to the site, over 21 million people have taken it.. so there's probably at least a few in your area assuming you aren't in the middle of nowhere.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

ehhhhhh, it's one of the slightly-less-podunk towns in Idaho, it's kinda the middle of nowhere

20. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

I feel like the quiz misread my answers a little bit, but that's to be expected. Most of my positions on issues aren't exactly "yes," "no," or one of the other random qualifications you can add to those in the drop down alternatives.

Ohmin likes this.