Which Box should I purchase?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pheezy, May 30, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hello,

I have recently purchased some credits. I was just curious which extended box should I use my credits on? the bonds of war box? or the extended set box?

cheers

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Depends on what you're looking for. On average a Bonds of War box will have the most trade bait in it, but Extended have a chance of getting more valuable runes. I think everyone is in agreement that Core is out, that stuff can be traded for really easily. The other caveat is that you can't shard Bonds of War runes, so you'll have to use the trader or Poxbox for everything, where the Extended you can sacrifice for shards and forge your own stuff.

Personally I'd go for Bonds of War with credits, Extended with gold.

3. Pheezy

Thank you very much. I sort of jumped the gun before you commented. The excitement was killing me. I bought a bonds of war box. Picked up a legendary. Seeker of the Source or something. No idea what it is worth. But I'll figure it out.

Thanks again. ^^

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's one of the more valuable ones, congrats!

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

For one like that, you'll probably be better off posting in the forums for a trade. It is out of stock at Poxbox, so the price isn't 100% reliable.

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

7. Pheezy

@SPiEkY Yeah. When I saw the green, i clicked back and forth the 'next' and 'previous' just to make sure it was the real deal.

@darklord48 Oh, thank you for ur help. I was actually thinking of using poxbox. Now i shall reconsider hehe

8. Pheezy

@BansheeX I am familiar with that page. I have made mistakes in the past with these high end runes, so I usually take caution when trading with players. Cheers