Which Theme Deck Should I Get?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lacricel, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Lacricel

Lacricel Well-Known Member

I saved my pennies (30k) and can now buy any of the theme decks.

I'm an old played but I dont play often and have no idea how the meta is these days.

Also, I dont want the Barbarian one as I actually have most of those runes already, i have a lot of the Undead one as well.

Any suggestions?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

The most cost effective way is to buy an extended set box, and then trade using www.poxbox.net to make your own bg :)

3. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

Here is a link to the runes in each deck. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/theme-decks-content.537/

The more playable ones right now are these: Permafrost (good ROI too), Balefire, and Winged Terror (or Voils which are the #1 build at the moment although getting a nerf soon). A solid second is probably Skeezick.

4. Lacricel

I'll probably go with permafrost then. I got a chronomancer and snowcharger so they should help

5. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

but you can't use runes from basic deck in another deck, can you? something changed?

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

different. these are pre built decks u can own. as opposed to just the training game ones.

Also elven valor gives 1500 shards if u sacrifice everything in it. would reccomend that

7. Lacricel

So, is there a point to getting the theme decks other then just to scrap them for shards? If I get the Permafrost one, could I use it effectively in PvP?

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Most of the theme decks aren't that great anymore, but some of them can provide a decent foundation to start from. Permafrost is one of those.