Why do so many people DC instead of surrendering in Ranked?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trolloc1, Dec 22, 2015.

1. trolloc1

trolloc1 The King of Potatoes

I don't ever remember it being this bad but in my last 5 ranked games I have had 4 leavers... Kind of insane. They should get no gold, etc. and face a stricter punishment IMO.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't, but each time my enemy plays a deck that gives dying in a fire a run for its money in unpleasantness I am very enamoured with the idea. Man up, grow a pair, wait three minutes. After all you already won, so what's the reason to cry.

super71 and IMAGIRL like this.
  3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I keep a crossword around just in case. Doesn't bother me much. Tho, while I agree with the sentiments, I can understand how annoying it must be for others.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Meh...

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

There is no reason to alt f4, no reason at all. Just click surrender and grow up. Its bm and its petty.

Just surrender people, its not going to kill you.

6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

i never do this, but i think its a statement of some kind

7. Anima26

A statement that they cant handle defeat in an online video game. Says alot about character.

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Small minds, fragile egos.

9. Boozha

What kind of argument is that, it doesn't kill you to wait 3 minutes, either ...

10. Anima26

People shouldnt have to wait 3 minutes because some child has thrown his toys out the pram and cant handle the woe that is the surrender button. There should be no need to wait 3 minutes in first place.

11. Boozha

No, but there's also little sense in whining about it this much ... You sound like the world is burning because of people ragequitting when it's the oldest thing ever.

12. Anima26

There is little sense in sharing an opinion on a forum for sharing opinions, well now i know. I am not whining about it, nor have i posted about it much, i certainly aint acting like the world is burning lmao, talk about melodrama. I simply shared my opinion on the subject of rage quitters.
    If u dont like my opinion, tough Bane Shift.

13. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

It used to bother me until someone pointed out how much longer it would take if they fought it out well past the point of it being obvious that they lost the match. Now I dont mind DC rage quits at all, I getup grab a drink, go to bathroom or what ever.
    What really bugs me is when they try to fight it out one when I have 6 unit's on the board and all the fonts & they dont surrender.

super71 likes this.
  14. Boozha

That'd not how you come across, though. You take this topic way too seriously

15. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Well some times i forget. If its my last gamr i just press quit forgetting it does not surrender

16. trolloc1

trolloc1 The King of Potatoes

My decks were relatively weak decks meant for getting the dailies so I dunno.

17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

I only Rage quit when Im killed by storm reader+ hyanid double jabber on deploy effects.

That cheese deserves it.

18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

People have access to the internet but can't find anything to look at for 3 minutes?

Boozha likes this.
  19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Your right this is so much worse.

I don't always browse the internet but when i do....

[​IMG]

20. Anima26

No i dont take it way too seriously. People just spouting same old crap people post regarding this subject. Its only 3 minutes, it really doesnt matter, do something while u wait, blah blah blah. The fact remains, people are being petty and bad mannered by rage quitting and forcing their opponent to sit there for 3 minutes waiting. Grow up and take defeat like a man? Simple enough.

Im just going to assume that the reason youre on my case regarding me sharing my opinion is because u know u rage quit yourself and my comments offended you. Sorry mate, if you behave that way, youre being a petulant ass hole, no two ways about it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    trolloc1 likes this.