Why hasn't the main site had an ability dropdown added to rune manager?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nivekflakes, Dec 12, 2017.

1. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

@Senshu Don't tell me it would be too hard, you are already have queries going to the database for race and class. I'm sure we could all do without the set release dropdown or level dropdown if you need the space. Then add a dropdown that runs a query on base abilities or upgrade 1 path or upgrade 2 path. You also already have the process to render the resulting champs. SO this just comes down to someone adding a dropdown, pulling in the list of abilities and then writing a simple SQL search query. So....why has this not happened yet?

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Because the list would be ~2000 entries long.

If anything it could be a query field.

3. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

I would like the dropdowns to be sorted alphabeticly before they add another dropdown.

Also i would have liked the main site to recognise my most used faction and automaticly chosen that for the visual theme of the site.

4. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

Then a query field, something. It is sad I have to use a third party site if I want to make say a fry deck, or a punish deck. Or to look for all the champs that have detect to pick one for my deck.

5. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Because new client is more important :mad:

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

What's a query field?

7. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

An empty box that you can enter text into for searches (among other things).