Why the left is being stupid.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Jan 14, 2017.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Kinda hard to do that with Trump supporters because he is basically telling his supporters that anything that talks bad about him is a lie or should be overlooked. It is frankly making me think that republicans are legit insane and out of touch with reality, the fact is its almost impossible to even talk to them about there political views they don't accept facts. I do think however Trump messed up putting the gag order into affect because now the climate change is a hot topic and I think people are now going " OH Bane Shift ITS REAL " at least I HOPE.

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

nah. lefties don't vote, they just like to protest.

3. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

wait what gag order ?

(waits to see if he thinks the pres made them take down tweets about climate change...mind you i already know there was no action at all by the pres or his cabinet and it was taken down because of already established department rules about who could use social media etc....if he refutes I will simply point to todays press conference with sean spicer who covered those same false news stories)

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't think trying to prove someone wrong by pointing to a press conference given by Sean Spicer is your best course of action these days.

5. ssez

ssez I need me some PIE!

im not sure thats even what hes talking about granted, but if he is talking about same thing

im not trying to prove it..some cant see past the lies...the press fact checked him after...there is no proof of any gag order etc...but if he actually is sincere in wanting the truth he will dig into it...if he wants to remain ignorant thats ok too.

im with the liberals on fact checks! i love em...i gotta go fact check your thread as well. you were lying like trump about tax hikes :)

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Feel free to do so in said thread.

7. jeeperz2

Trump may have actually been good for the US.. In a way he woke us up and I think forced us to stand together on Wednesday scientist are going to march. Hopefully the time of change is now it's looking like Trump won't last 4 years.

Geressen likes this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

my take on how the left are being stupid is a bit different- i view trump as a distraction, and i think that pence, who has a track record of doing some pretty nasty things, is a larger threat who's still being ignored because of how fun and easy it is to circlejerk while bashing on trump

badgerale and Geressen like this.
  9. jeeperz2

Pence controlling things behind the scenes? I gave it a lot of thought seems very possible, but hearing Pence speak I know even he doesn't agree with most the things Trumps doing at least based on his reactions and what he is basically telling the press about Trumps plans. Also the wall, climate change, even how to deal with Chicago these are all thing he already elaborated on before Pence had anything to do with him.

In wrestling if you control the head of your opponent you control the body, take down the head first and the body is likely to go with it.

Geressen likes this.
  10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I hope he lasts 4 years. I don't want to see Pence running the show.

Geressen likes this.
  11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

All I hear is a giant echo chamber of bs and then theres jeepers virture signaling for points from king america hater burn pyro. Most of Burnpyro's threads start with "HEY did you guys hear how much America sucks!" After that whoever virtue signal and cuckolds themselves by agreeing with Burnpyro gets likes like free candy!!!! High five Geressen! Here comes Astamir to tell us all how much we suck for being american! lol. It's so funny how you post thread after thread about "omg u guys Trump is so evil!" Where are all the threads talking about how inhumane Obama was for drone striking over 100 civilians in the middle east during his presidency? Where were you when an unconstitutional healthcare mandate was sent through american legislation and it turns out to be bad now? Oh you were circle jerking with all the other lefties ignoring the fact that the affordable care act was bad. This is getting old bro. Try being critical about your own country so we can all see the shortcomings of your government. Man good grief get over yourself.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Have you tried changing it instead of felating it?

it's what other countries do to keep with the times.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You give me too much credit.

If we talked about dutch news you wouldnt know anything about it nor be able to read up on it since it wouldnt be in english.

Also we talked about Obama's interventions in 7 countries before. And about the ACA. You must have missed it.

Tldr of that discussion it should be 0 and single payer.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The people felating it are generally the same ones who do that to the bible too. Cough Cruz Ted cough.

Weird fetishes, these outdated writings

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

... we could try? nothing really going on here except The minister of safety and justice Ard van den Steur and his declining career in politics because of his bumbling in the wake of the Teeven deal scandal.

also we have elections in 7 weeks, so the election campaigns will be starting up soon, they are already kinda trying to score political points but it's a low, slow burn.

@profhulk what do you think about the entire Teevendeal stuff?

maybe there is more interesting stuff in Belgium, I don't know.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

How is Wilders polling atm? Last I checked he was rising some.

Belgium is horribly bland. Although a minister resigned because of a corruption scandal. Walloon PS (biggest party there, left) minister and other dudes took good money while "no work for said pay could be found". Ofc when resigning he gave some bs about "I have made no mistakes but the serenity can not be guaranteed anymore".

Shocking isn't it how you are forced to resign here at the sings of corruption. Clinton could take a leaf out of that page.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

PVV and VVD are tied at 27 seats at last poll ( jan 17 : http://www.ipsos-nederland.nl/ipsos-politieke-barometer/trend/

you need 76 seats ( out of 150) for a goverment coalition. select coalition and monthly and select parties, when the line turns green those parties could ( if they work together) form a goverment.

so currently it looks like you will need either VVD or PVV to do so easily.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

PVV is wilders, what is VVD again?

And looks like ya'll got a right wing idiocy problem there.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

VVD is liberals.
    current goverment is PvdA and VVD coalition and most parties do not like PVV

there are also a bunch of parties that could potentially join the election but need to finish their paperwork and stuff.
    we will see once the election campaign really starts.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You guys better not put PVV in there.

Imma be real upset when I'm there