Why you Should Play SP

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

What should I use for detect now the transporter is shoeboxed? Pit Wolf?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  2. Vorian

We got absolutely shafted in this expansion!

3. Vorian

Because all the pros like Xuvali share their secrets with the less skilled players. I really miss Ballballer his secrets were the best! By success I mean its not often you find a SP player that sucks.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Ha!

5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Not sure that I agree he's shoeboxed. But one option is to run stormflyer with static greeting. In a meta bg, most people will run voltaic slags, so there isn't as much need for jolt 2 on stormflyer.

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

No ...IS/SP is strong... Please STOP spamming the SP forums man... Just make all your threads into ONE single thread.

You're clogging up all the constructive threads that would help other SP players

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Vorian

The SP Lightning theme is actually amazing atm! Its definitely as strong as voils. Its also cheap as the most expensive champs you need are the SP hero squad. Spark Crones are essential to this deck as the jolt curse effect, can be the difference between winning and losing, also as long as you position them right, they should survive the entire match due to storm acolyte. If you ask me I will post my deck, but lightning is as strong as sp meta.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  8. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

agree....just came back and it took me a while to find out a dcent thread in our section

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Merged all the these threads together because most of this can be addressed as a single thread discussing multiple aspects than a bunch of threads.

RedScarlet, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

People should play SP because it's substantially cheaper to acquire runes... Money matters.

RedScarlet likes this.
  11. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Actually its totally because of that 1) SP runes are relatively cheaper due to less demand compared to like Voidraker or Korona, 2) Less people are playing it, 3) I like fesh

Raikan likes this.
  12. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

dem 8% off, op :) i use 1 stormflyer with static and 1 transporter for detecting haunting spirit, he's still useful