Wildstar

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dagda, May 19, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i saw this and was... intrigued.

has anyone been playing it?

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have been eyeing it but it has been soooooo long since I have played a subscription based game.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Eh ... To me it looks like tryhard incarnate from a swift glance. Maybe I should give it a chance - OTOH I'm poor and can't afford another subscription anyway.

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

hum

if it's not free i likely won't stick to it, but that video looks so pretty

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I tried some of the open beta, I found it to be rather enjoyable, but I am more of an MMO'er than most so my tastes may differ.

6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

If you aren't a MMO fan, I wouldn't suggest playing this. To me I felt like it was fun, but in the same sense, just another MMO. I though did enjoy my short time I got to play it, and I give it a 8.4/10

7. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have played the open beta a bit, totally fun game, if I had more time to spare I would've played the hell out of it.

There has been a lot of positive and negative criticism on the game, but in general, I absolutely enjoy it.

In reviews they say it even gets better the longer you play and the housing/warplot thingy looks amazing to me!

If you like MMORPGs, go for it!

Sincerely,

Josh753

8. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

I was in the closed beta, didn't impress me much, but I also didn't give it a fair go really.

It just felt like more of the same.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

So I have started playing over the past week and it has been a blast. Finished my first Adventure ( Their version of a decision based instance) and was very impressed. Believe I am on the Avatus server though I will need to confirm, I just selected the first PvE server since they all had similar populations. If anyone else plays look me up.

10. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yea its a fun game. Im only lvl 10 right now but its got a better feel then GW2 did imo for the type of combat. Now if only their was a wee bit more interaction between classes it be a lot more interesting for team games.

11. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i play. it like wow but better. combat is way more fun.