Wish Bug... (...)...

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by BigToastie, Aug 27, 2014.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Basically it will only ever copy 1 equipment, unless the original source is dead.

Example:

I have a 2 Volt Reavers out, 1 with Providence on, 1 with no equipment.
    There was also 2 Redcaps (both mine) 1 with a demon shield, 1 with a WISHED demon shield

My reavers were closest to each other, used wish, but it cloned a demon shield... tried again on an ireguard, same thing... demon shield.

I killed the original source of the wish, then tried rewishing, it now cloned my providence, but now that is all it was cloning again!

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

technically no, it's based on deploy order.

so let's say we have 6 champs in play, obviously they came in deploy order of 1-6.

and I put an equipment on champ 6 and and equipment on champ 5 it would always copy equipment 5.

now let's say I deploy an equipment on champ 4, it would then always copy equipment 4, so forth and so forth.

range isn't even a consideration.

3. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

Seems broken to me, it says "nearest"

When I have a frost queen with keens eye on in WAY back and a frontlines with a yeti cape RIGHT NEXT TO HIM I feel that this item is indeed bugged since it says "nearest" and that is NOT what it does.

Funny enough I was just about to start a thread about this very exact subject.

I think this needs to be fixed as its obviously a bug since what its doing is not what the text says it should do.... by the text my frontline guys should be able to copy yeti capes and my backlines should be able to copy keen eyes, but with how it is currently I just tossed a keen eye on my frontlines tank when in reality I wanted the extra +1 def and frost cone.