Wish equipping wrong equipment

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by nakaruru, Nov 15, 2014.

1. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Was playing around with a new bg and ran into a problem with wish. The first time I cast it the spell works as planned. Any time after that when I cast it wish always makes a copy of what the first wish copied even when there are multiple equips closer to the targeted champ.

On a related note wish allowed me to get a demon shield on a non demon, I assume this is an intended interaction but figured I would bring it up since I was posting about wish already.

One other possible bug I ran into while playing was aspect of infinity only spawning an illusion if there were no other illusions of it on the field, duplicity doesn't say anything about not spawning the illusion.

edit seems like it might be a bit more confusing of a bug, just played against the AI in a skirmish game. It equipped a mindshackle on its own unit on one side of the map, then on the other side of the map i used wish. I had a mirror bracelet on a champ 3 spaces away from the champ wish was cast on and a keen eye crown on another champ between the one the wish was cast on and the one that had the mindshackle. Yet some how I ended up getting a mind shackle equipped on my champ.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014