Wishing Well (KF Relic)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Wishing Well
    Faction:
    K'thir Forest
    Effect: Adjacent friendly real champions gain Make a Wish.
    Artwork: It is nighttime and a quaint well is in meadow. A number of small animals, like squirrels and deer, are sleeping near it. In the sky, a shooting star can be seen. The well is illuminated with the same colors as the shooting star.
    Flavortext: "Well, I've always wanted to be taller." - Ai'rie, Nectar Fairy
    Nora Cost: 35

Make a Wish- At the end of the turn, this champion has a 20% chance of gaining a random ability from an opposing real champion in play. This effect stacks. Once this champion has successfully gained an ability, it can not use Make A Wish again. CD: 0, AP: 2

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. Xirone

In short, this relic allows all friendly real champions to gain an extra ability. The downside is that you have to use AP for a chance to gain a random ability. If you use the ability once, you have a 20% chance, if you use the ability twice, you have a 40% chance, if you use the ability three times, you have a 60% chance of gaining an ability (and so forth). If you don't get an ability on a given turn, you can keep trying until you get something (at the cost of more AP). Once a champion has gained an ability, even if it is less than stellar, it can't gain another one through Make a Wish.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  3. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I really like this idea, however possibly give the ability 1 nora to activate?

Also was the BD reference on purpose or just a pleasure coincidence?

4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I'm a little confused is the ability proximity based and all units in the area gain make a wish like the fw relic for skellies (can't recall the name)

5. Xirone

Good question, it works like Grimlic's Portal. When a friendly champion becomes adjacent to the relic, it gains the ability Make a Wish. When the champion moves and is no longer adjacent to the relic, it loses the ability Make a Wish. Essentially, the champions can only use the relic when they are next to it.

6. Xirone

Another idea could be that the relic grants Make A Wish and the receiving champion gains that ability until it is successfully used?