Wishlist for calisk / ST Chat Room - This got derailed fast!

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Hiyashi, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Fix Ice Elemental please. It's just a weird flying ice rock but the champion happens to be one of my favorites just for the visuals alone. I'd love to see that thing being playable!

No, I don't know how to fix it.

Yes, I know that you don't have limitless powers as part of the Player Council. I just kindly ask you to put that on the list and do your best. Thanks!

This thread also serves as an encouragement for the rest of the ST community to post asorted things that they'd like to see ingame.

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Frostwing Glaive (Reworked)
    Nora Cost: 87
    Damage: 10
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1-4
    Defense: 1
    HP : 45

Base abilities:
    Attack: Physical
    Arctic Flight
    Bravery
    Glaive Bounce

Upgrade Path 1:
    Evasive - 1 <-2 nora>
    Evasive - 2 <Default>
    Evasive - 3 <+2 nora>

Upgrade Path 2:
    Stun <-2 nora>
    Strike <Default>
    Declare Hunted <0 nora>

The flavor text portrays them as brave warriors who dive heedlessly into battle so bravery works out nicely here.

His range was reverted to its pre-revamp form, because without it glaive bounce is a useless ability on him. This range also gives him increased survivability being able to pick on enemy champions as your more melee oriented beaters close in.

While his price has not decreased and has in fact slightly increased he is much more viable.

*This should be his exact nora cost based on information acquired from @calisk and ability pricing according to poxbox.

*3 hp was loss and 2 nora was removed I went based off the stat bonus: health and it seems whatever the hp is its worth 1 less point in nora.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    Goyo likes this.
  3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

stat-bonus health is actually an upgrade option, when I first looked at the equations that confused me as well, it's used for units like poc renovator that can just straight upgrade a stat.

the equations used to figure out the base hp and def on a unit is actually fluid and the higher the hp on the unit the more it will cost, it's also tied into several other factors.

4. KingJad

welp guess im gonna have to go with 87 nora with the lowest possible cost being 83 instead of 81.

i'd like your thoughts on the champ itself @calisk

5. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

I can't agree with this as 1-4 RNG is incredibly valuable post-revamp. Glaive Bounce is already viable given that it bounces from the target of your attack.

I could see him gaining 1-2 or maybe 1-3 RNG, but definitely not 1-4 RNG.

Goyo likes this.
  6. KingJad

you cant agree with what he's paying full price for everything. CounterAttack: Range was removed. It seems like a pretty fair exchange, also glaive bounce is his signature ability the champ itself isn't viable at all.

Glaive bounce is currently the only thing that makes him appealing but he still isn't run.

7. calisk

I like it quite a bit, I'll try to get it in before the end of my term as player council, right now the focus of the pdc is on themes and since he's a legendary and not a very thematic rune it will be hard to fit in him into the suggestion rotation.

I honestly had a different take on him originally but as per the previous thread on glaive, most people did indeed seem to want his old 1-4 range back, leg whip also has that range as well.

perhaps I can squeeze him in as part of a strig buff.

anyway I do want to see him operating pretty much as you mentioned above.

8. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

Ice Dragon
    range 2-3 or 3-4, amp base

Goyo likes this.
  9. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

revere:icesnap :3

10. calisk

heh...that's funny to me ^^

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Being able to play Blizzard Elemental for the first time is all I can ask you Calisk, thank you for supporting that rune, it's the best sprite in the game much love to you! (midly ****)

EDIT: HOLY SHlT H0Mo IS CENSORED WTF!!!!!!!??????

12. undred

WHERE IS MY SIGNATURE ???

13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I'm doing it animated, so calm down motherfncker.

14. undred

rly ??? i thought you just ignored it lol XD

15. KingJad

he's not an st player anymore he's a traitor.

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

@undred is it true?

17. KingJad

kill him with amped frost damage.

18. undred

lol ... just becuase i want to try new things ?? and have new experiences XD
    or is it simply becuase i am not trading you my st stuff XD

19. KingJad

first one... but mostly the second one..:mad:

20. undred

mehhhh
    i am kinda bored of our stuff right now .
    will prob test some constructs in IS , its not like i will trade my stuff or anything XD
    i will still play a shitton of ST , but right now i am bored