Words of a Madman

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by free20play, Aug 9, 2016.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

Anyone else heard of this site before?
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/WOAM/index/
    I used to be very active on it in the past. Had 700 something posts up there.
    So the guy in charge of the site basically had split personalities and created all of these other persona's. It was funny interacting with him. I mean who isn't crazy in this world?

Annnnnnd here's an article on ED where Tabby( that guy ) satirized me LOL!

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Tabris_Macbeth&diff=prev&oldid=289053
    ( Not quite sure but i believe Tabby was a mod for old ED ) ( the satire part is "The Butthurt that started it out" )

That "shitsocash" was me no doubt.( Though everything said about me is false. )
    I made 2 accounts. One was a roleplay and the other was just a regular.

I did my best to stay away from the roleplay forum sections most of the time and only stayed on random general discussion/non sense.

Didn't stop him from banning me. (random bans OP!)
    And it doesn't just stop there.
    I'm 100% sure Tabby had some mental breakage or something later down the road.
    Since all the threads,posts,and content from all the other forum users later on from that point just up and vanished.

Even so I'm still pissed off at him even after all these years.( 1st time I ever had an internet fight/argument was thanks to him )

Doesn't help that he even went so far to steal Blondie Black* ( my roleplay oc ) ; edited out almost all of my posts into his own style
    and went so far to delete what he couldn't edit.

Anyways just felt like sharing my past with yall.

This world really is full of crazy people! :cool: ( me included )

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I was once accused of this, on this forum.

sometimes I pretend it's true.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What is... I don't even... .. . Bro, do you even lift?