Worlds spoiler: Fnatic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Sep 27, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk me what are you doing to my heart

Dagda likes this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you have a heart?

3. naushika

naushika Member

literally 1 hit from anyone
    if rumble ulted the minions sitting on nexus instead of fountain which did absolutely nothing
    if elise orb walked and managed to squeeze in 1 auto
    71 minute game

holy crap, the mic chatter must have been absolute bonkers

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Peke fukd his zhonias time as well, so sad.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

well, eyes peeled, if FNC beat blue again they have a tie breaker! GO FNC

7. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

ok... after seeing that, I want Soaz and Cyanide to be replaced.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Soaz has been Bane Shift for a long time now. Cyanide is alright, his problem is that he never farms up/gives up farm and when fnc is behind he's useless cause he has no items

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

cyanide for me is consistently just a bit behind where he should be

soaz is the most inconsistent person on the team, but can go real hard when he's rollin (and feed real bad when he's bad)

10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Tsm ftw btw

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

God I hate TSM with a passion.

Bunch of entitled baylifes

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

BAYLIEVE BAYLIFE BAYLOVE

i dunno most of the hate i see for tsm is directed at regi

13. naushika

naushika Member

I don't really care much for tsm tbh, but I've really warmed up to wildturtle's growth and personality

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Shocker

15. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

It's samsung vs the world, and will probably be SSW vs SSB (haven't looked at the bracket, so not sure if it's possible).

But yeaaa, good luck tsm and c9

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Again, shocker

i know a certain someone claiming korea isnt far ahead and the rest will perform. I r skeptix

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that someone might be me, not sure

for the record, my bracket has the samsung teams in the semis, and starhorn x najin, then white and najin in the finals (with white winning)

i think white has almost a straight shot through to the finals, and are the heavy favorites to win. i think c9 might take blue, but probly won't take white (if they do though, can you imagine the hype)

i have no idea what to make of the chinese teams facing, but honestly i think the upper half of the bracket is the stronger half unless one of the teams just goes on a huge FNC-esque tear (which they could do, but white is still a monster)

i think korea are the favorites, and probably will win, but i don't think this year is as far-and-away a stomp as last year was

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It was.mules1909

anyhow, pretty sure omg will get smashed cause dada77. I like to think SHRC > EDG from groups. Even though EDG claimed beforehand they'd be Bane Shift to save strategies. (white did, without the Bane Shift part). Also EDGs jungler is an absolute joke. Horrendous truly.

White will win worlds unless they have to face Blue (blue seems to have their number). There is no other team. I have spoken.

19. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

White shield is probably the only chance at a Korea first round KO. If anything I think they have the lowest chance of winning of the Korea teams, both samsungs are deeper, and more consistent.

I want a US team to win, but it should be a good worlds regardless

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

who got that worlds hype rn