Worms...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elric, May 8, 2017.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

https://snag.gy/ZUhtFe.jpg

Hey at all you worm players, because I don't know how to beat this playstyle please tell me what I can do to win here?

I mean he hasn't actually gone to mid font once until you can deploy a haunting spirit in there. I also can't push and kill anything because as you've noticed he's sat guarding his shrine with sonic roar champs and bloodfiends. I also can't fall back because he'll just deploy at my shrine in about 5 turns.

Serious help only please.

I eventually just gave up and killed my own champs because it seemed like the best way to go.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Ret to kill the ghost champ u nub

Woffleet, themacca, SPiEkY and 3 others like this.
  3. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

He is not a nub he is a 2k ranking UD player who just wants to steamroll everything like he usually does.

Please tell me how to beat UD players when I'm not playing worms.

In fact I usually lose to them when I'm playing worms, lol.

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Ah, so thats how I beat worms. Thanks for the advice Dorty. Your definitely convincing me as to how worms are bad and they have counters by not suggesting a single thing I could have done to win that.

5. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Part of the fun of this game is working out how to beat strats used against you.

You think I just asked people how to beat UD?

Doesn't matter anyway, you won't have to worry soon, the UD wrecking train will resume service shortly.

6. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

......yes?

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Half of pox nora players are idiots.

I'm sorry that''s rude, I'll take it back.

Half of pox nora players are NOT idiots. :)

8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

lol mate stop dodging the question, you literally did Firk all and sat back, because u know u will spam zombies later. You keep saying they have alot of counters, care to list some or will u dodge this question too

Woffleet and SPiEkY like this.
  9. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

I will tell all once the nerf is in and I stop playing them.

10. Vote Kanye 2020

11. nepyonisdead

so let me get this straight...you will tell us how to deal with the bg , AFTER they nerf it xD LOL

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

4/10, backed down too quickly.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@nepyonisdead i already said chattering is getting nerfed pretty hard why you still complaining about it

14. nepyonisdead

because its half the problem (bile being the other half even 70% of it) :) and a nerf doesnt necessarily fix it and lastly u never mentioned what the nerfs will be

15. themacca

its half the problem which is being fixed, sooooooooooooooooooo

16. Vote Kanye 2020

It's losing short lived, gaining lethargic which gives it a 14 nora increase.

17. nepyonisdead

Lol how is that a fix? he still drops and halfs the dmg in aoe 2 wiht initiative. Do ppl understand its the drop effect thats the problem not what the runes actually do ?

18. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

TBH. I am excited to see how these changes affect worms playstyle. + symbiotic creeper looks really fun in worms. Can't wait for him to come up.

19. themacca

because its a giant ass nora increase. go add 14 nora onto any other champion and tell me it'll still be good. jesus man

20. nepyonisdead

again mate he can be 20 nora if the actual effect isnt Firking ur Bane Shift up when u are trying to kill it. Ill take that as a move in the right direction though so I am happy with that. Any talk about the bile shite?