Yet another gold thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XFurionsX, Sep 8, 2014.

1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Remove dailys, give more gold for pvp games.
    this could be in a 24 hour period
    The 1k gold could be split in.
    Win 1 game get a bonus.
    Win 5 games get a larger bonus.

Beat the streak: set a record of win games in a row get a bonus could be 20/30 games idk.
    Monthly/weekly achievements like.
    (Exsorcist) Beat 25 FW opponenents in a week

I know there is a lot of people that dont have enough time to play games in pox, that just play the dailys and leave, i was one not so long ago, but this is just an idea, what do you guys think?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

nty

Sunutsu likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk the dailies

4. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Ugh, I have to be in the mood to play pox pvp. Sometimes I get the bug and want to play. Sometimes the idea of queuing for match seems less fun than just doing the chores around the house I was trying to avoid in the first place.

So yeah nty sorry.

5. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

What's the need for removing dailies?

Find a way of getting people into PvP without enraging (and losing) other players. That'd be better for business.

6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Nope.

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

How about create pvp dailies instead of removing pve ones?

Mercer Skye likes this.
  8. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

I concur with the 'why get rid of pve dailies?' way of thinking. I see idea like this a lot. Why exactly do you (Not necessarily the OP in this case) think that in order to get something, you have to give something? I know that's how it works in a lot of places, but no one can lie about the gold rate being pretty abysmal, right now, so why sacrifice when it makes no sense?

Sirius likes this.
  9. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I think it's because he thinks that would attract single player players to pvp.

Which is a really terrible idea, since they obviously don't want to compete at least right now. You would just drive them away. And the bad pve players would just feed top meta dogs and leave.

Nemorga likes this.
  10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Dailies are really all I play now so swing and a miss for this idea

Hey just like most of my jokes

XFurionsX likes this.
  11. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I only play single player so I don't support this. Now that I am busy with school I usually just do 2 dalies and a few compaigns.

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Ok, maybe not get rid of the dailys, but for the people who play pvp it could be interesting, get achievements and bonus on pvp games.

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Dailies are important

14. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

nty = no, thank you

15. From what it looks like the new user experience will have what looks like a PVP daily I think we should wait till the new interface comes out prior to putting in the two cents on how it should be done cause we dont know the full extent of what they are doing.

16. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I qft'd you and then said why

Misunderstandable, I admit