Yeti Avalancher thoughts

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by legalpwn, Jul 31, 2016.

1. legalpwn

legalpwn Well-Known Member

is avalancher somehow useful to run? Imo he just lacks utility. If the avalanche ability would be really unique they would maybe worth it, but since curate has avalanche already, unless u run them with snow shroud, they have the aoe covered so... we could think about a better skillset for him, since the fear mechanic is abundant in yeti race. So, basically he just doesnt bring anything nice to the table! he even has 9 dmg, which makes him even more irritating. yet, i think a small rework in his skillset could make him a really useful unit.
    I know there are a lot of runes that deserve more attention atm, but i prefer to write my opinions here and share them rather than just think about them and dream about a useful avalancher. He speaks to me when i sleep and i can hear his mocking bcz he knows no one loves him.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Problem is not him, it's his abilities that are overcosted so he ends underperforming.

I don't care much though, since it's sprite is horrible 2.5D.

3. legalpwn

legalpwn Well-Known Member

It indeed is horrible. Thing is he is the only yeti w 7 spd, and i think he could fill a good role if his abilities are reworked.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Avalancher was the first rune I spent money on the game to acquire, it also pains me to see that he looks nothing like he once did.

5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Avalancher is in a bad place. I always thought he should grant yetis snow ball that are with in 6 spaces of him.

Eadbusta likes this.
  6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I like you.

Scimotaur and legalpwn like this.
  7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I'd like to see how he would look nora wise if he had the same abilities as when he was released, mainly Escalation and Manic.