yeti bg

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by LoneliWolf, Mar 10, 2014.

1. LoneliWolf

LoneliWolf New Member

hey all yeti lovers can you guys please show me some yeti bgs pls?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. LoneliWolf

LoneliWolf New Member

4. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

i actually am building one atm. is ambusher any good ? it seems pretty decent to me

5. GabrielQ

Hidden territorial is nice, but I think that the speed with reinforcement and damage output of apostate are better for the bg.

6. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

@GabrielQ What are your thoughts on the Yeti Avalancher? What could he replace as he looks like a very interesting beater. Also, what is your opinion on Yeti Icelord?

7. GabrielQ

The yeti avalancher is interesting, but I think I prefer apostate as they are much cheaper than them and the bg is already costly. I think you could replace one crystal yeti with either of them, but crystal yeti it's a better tank than both of them and hits as hard. Restricting luminiscence is also good utility.

8. Goodkeenan

Goodkeenan The King of Potatoes

What upgrades are suggested on Keeper of memories, Wailing yeti and Yeti Tracker?

9. GabrielQ

Keeper: supercharged and death charged
    Wailing: deafening aura and hostile, but the others are viable too
    Tracker: trap and either shadowspawn or shatter.

Goyo likes this.
  10. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

I'd say heretic isn't worth it, you want fang and fur out early so I'd double up on cub and apostate, also drop 2 crystal yeti's for one ambusher and a second call of the tundra. CoT is actually borked as it is refundable in yeti's :)

11. GabrielQ

without heretics you are bound to be outranged, heretics are both heavy hitters with enough fear support and they help with shroud also

12. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Yeti's can play the long game without range/poke with CoT + swap and keeper of memories.. If you want to play a non dedicated bg sure you can run heretics but truly I think you can play yeti's fine

Goyo likes this.