Yeti Curate idea

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by legalpwn, Jul 30, 2016.

1. legalpwn

legalpwn Well-Known Member

I've found that yeti curate, even though she doesn't has Grant: Frost Aura anymore (a real tragedy for us tundra lovers), is still an amazing support, since it has been given snowshroud instead, which can be used as well to fullfill her quest and be recognized as the greatest support in the tundra (again).
    Well, that being said, what i do realize is that her role changed since she isn't as useful if she is sitting behind, since her grant aura was her "tool of ranged dmg" before the rework.
    Then i had this brilliant idea, watching her artwork and asking myself the same question once and again... why whould this beutiful yeti with a magical parchment attack you in melee range and with physical dmg?

Talking seriously, i think she could be granted with a ranged attack, and maybe a dmg reduction and her role would be perfectly defined, since she could again deal some damage while supporting her allies.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Let her be... A lot of other units deserve more attention in my opinion.

DrakeArron likes this.
  3. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Yeah, while this isn't neccesarily a bad suggestion, there are far more important things that need to be fixed. Like, everything from actual bugs to champs that actually need to be nerfed/buffed.