Youtube is on to me

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SireofSuns, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I was watching this youtube video:

(because I was bored and had a few minutes to burn)

I then proceeded to note how almost all of the suggested videos had to do with "the mark of the beast, 666" being "implanted via microchips" into millions of people already.

Okay, I may be a Christian, and I may believe that the events of Revelation will come true eventually, but...
    These people are nuts.
    There's even a Bible verse talking about "and no one shall no the day or the hour" (I think that's how it worded it, I'm too lazy to look it up right now).

Come on youtube, you know what I watch, and it's not that stuff. I watch game and anime reviews. And music. And stupid videos like this.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

There's nutters for every single subject/topic in the world, and the internet is their haven.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I watched that earlier today!

My suggested videos:

upload_2017-1-11_21-14-24.png

DarkJello, Etherielin and SireofSuns like this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

your post looks weird to me.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. SireofSuns

Oh hey, The Long Dark! I need to get back to that game.

Well sure, if you don't believe in the Bible than it's gonna sound nuts.
    Also... "god(s)"? Seriously? Do people still think Christians are polytheists? Am I REALLY going to have to explain the basics of Christian theology? Because a lot of people here seem to have some... Odd ideas about what Christians really believe. It gives me a good chuckle.

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Oh sorry I have to specify I don't believe in your specific bullshit and leave the bigger world of bullshit out of it?

the universe doesn't revolve around you or your god(s).

check your judeo-christian-muslim currentmost-popular-god priveledge

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're right, your one god is the one god. All the other people who believe in imaginary beings who's existence cannot be proven are the nutters.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and the ones that believe in the same god but believe the end times, which he also believes will take place, are taking place as we write.
    those are also nuts.

what about us nonbelievers and heathens? are we nuts?

it's not on my agenda.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
    1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
    2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
    3. When in another’s lair, show them respect or else do not go there.
    4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy.
    5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
    6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
    7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
    8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    9. Do not harm little children.
    10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
    11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them.

DarkJello likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

euuugh the edgy satanists.

at least be the type that thinks Lucifer and co are the misunderstood freedom fighters and the bible god-biased propaganda if you want my respect.

11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

As Gerbil said, the writings of a pimply edgelord

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I mean, you are responding to his specific post, so yeah, it kind of does revolve around him and his belief system in this instance ;)

Well, yeah, of course. You're nuts to even bother asking.

Though really "nonbeliever" is rather redundant with "heathen" you know.

SireofSuns, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I am not the universe Ohmin.
    I think technically a Heathen is something different than a nonbeliever, more like pagan in meaning. but I could be wrong.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I know you're not the Universe. Never said you were. See, this is an example of you being nuts. ;)

Technically Heathen is anyone that doesn't follow one of the "major religions" (pending what those are, obviously). Pagans are those that follow religions that are not Judic/Christian/Islamic, and also includes non-believers, but is much more focused on the specific religions (in modern times it's come more to reference specific belief systems and "neopaganism" and such).

The result is that one could be a Pagan but not a Heathen (Hindus for example), or a Heathen but not a Pagan (pending one's point of view, Mormons for example). "Nonbeliever" is still redundant with both of them however.

(Granted Atheists, Agnostics, and the like are actually large in number, but I keep getting told they aren't a religion so they can't escape the "Heathen" designation due to technicality. Besides, my experience has been that most self-proclaimed Atheists are actually just religion-hating Agnostics more often than not, but my experiences are of course limited compared to how many exist.)

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah, you did. I remember it like it was yesterday.
    it was yesterday. in this thread.

also on the did read:too long section I'm going to say, okay, fair point. not a religion indeed. that is because religion is silly and nuts and also evil.

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

What, you want to go back to "Nuh uh!" "Uh huh!" "Nuh uh!" style of posting?

Because... no, I didn't.

Not unless you're saying that you're constantly revolving around Sire in that instant.

I disagree, and think you're silly and nuts but probably not also evil to think so.

Now we can get back to what's important:

Youtube recommendations.

Mine were for Trump.

Not THAT Trump... the one that plays Hearthstone. Much more enjoyable to watch I can tell you.

SireofSuns likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

if you look up you can read it right there where I said the universe doesnt revolve around sire to which you responded to me replying to sire makes it so.

I don't like Hearthstone.

18. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

That doesn't mean you're the Universe though. At best it implies that I mean that when you responded, the Universe, in that very instance, revolved around Sire. Of course, correlation doesn't always mean causation, but even if it did, it wouldn't make you the Universe. If you're going to try to win at word-play you're going to have to do much better.

EDIT:
    Any particular reason or just not your thing?

19. SireofSuns

I never said it did? Though, technically, if I hold to my beliefs, then it becomes implicit.
    And I merely brought up my personal beliefs as part of the intro to the funny part of the post, and why I thought it was funny. Sheesh.
    I'm not entirely certain what you mean here, but... I specifically mean, according to my beliefs it is impossible for me to have any knowledge about the occurrence of the supposed end times. Where oh where did you get that I was stating that I believe the end times are occurring?

I appreciate that you differentiated between non-believers (generally atheists), and "heathens" (a word that is thought of as insulting, but really just refers to any religion that is not the same as the speaker's). Pagan on the other hand referred to specific religions back when it came into popular use, but now has become rather vague in it's usage. I don't actually know what beliefs you hold to, though I assume atheism/evolution, so I would just call you an Atheist or Evolutionist. Probably Evolutionist since it carries more understanding of what you actually hold to that differs from other religions (and yes, other religions typically view Evolution-ism as bordering on being it's own religion, there's no sense in arguing over it at this point).
    And no, not necessarily "nuts". There are some parts of the Bible which talk about non-Christians, and generally it is more assumed that non-Christians will simply have a strong tendency to dislike Christians and their beliefs. Why it says this and how true it is is still debated, as is the reason as to why non-Christians would have a strong tendency to dislike Christianity.
    Ironically, you took your first chance in this thread to use it to mock a specific large group of people. Which kinda lends itself towards confirming at least those parts of the Bible through correlation (obviously only circumstantial proof). I found it rather funny and almost troll-like.

He wasn't talking about the universe, he was talking about how the topic the two of you were discussing was "revolving" around my belief system.
    Revolve shouldn't be strongly associated with planetary rotation and orbits anyway, it can be fairly misleading.

But seriously, back on topic,
    Did YOU watch the video?

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you believe in stuff, they believe in stuff, they supposedly have found evidence that stuff is happening and you based on your knowledge of a bronze age book of myths decided that could not possibly be true. it was merely a direct reply to the post above it that summed up that you thought people who believed things differently where nuts while you did the same.

did you just equate a scientific theory with a religious belief? if so you're just a gravitationalist trying to keep us down.

I thought you knew that I am not just like one...

... no, any amount of chips eaten within that timespan is an amount I would likely find believable, the video is not long enough to eat an amount of chips that would cross my ability to conceive a person to eat.

But anyways, you think the theory of evolution is fake?