Zero's New Video Content (Updated June 23, 2015)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Zero, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Zero

Zero Active Member

Newest video will be shown here:

You can find my livestream here:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Anima26, Kampel and soulmilk like this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It is actually cheaper if you save up for the box. Only slightly, but still cheaper. Do it 10 times, you will have gotten a box for free.

3. Zero

Zero Active Member

I just hate waiting to open them :D. I figured it was cheaper because of that free one.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Pitspawn is not as great as he seems, though he is making a comeback, albiet a slow one.

Precision bypasses Nokahdo. Stun prevents it. Rapid Attack ruins their ap for less of yours.

Dogpile adds a debuff to the enemy, friendly champions who attack the debuffed enemy do bonus damage based upon the amount of dogpile debuffs. The 4 is the duration. It does stack.

Nora Gem, Other champs/relics with Nora Gem gain the secondary ability of each nora gem. Each gem is unique. Theoretically you can have 1 Nora gem unit ALL of the abilities of the others, and vice versa.

You got 3 Exotics and 1 Legendary. Not 2/1

Pitspawn, Pirahned Tempest, Homicidal Maniac, Blinking Creeper

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    soulmilk likes this.
  5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

6. Zero

Zero Active Member

New episode, more like asking what the hell am I doing wrong in PVP. Not really meant for entertainment but I feel the need to ask if I wish to continue down that line.

soulmilk likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

New episode! Time to watch.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Finished. Good video. Had a thought. Why not add a Link to this thread in your Signature? Something like:

My newest video: November 5, 2014

Or something similar. Easier for you to update as well. Anything you have posted on before, and post on after, will advertise your videos. You might also put a link to your collection as well. ;) Happy Pox'ing!

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Zero

Zero Active Member

Thanks for the heads up, doing that now so people can find this place.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

You can type out the phrase or word that you want the link to look like, highlight it,t hen click the chain icon to add the link to it. Just prettier in my opinion.

11. Zero

Zero Active Member

There we go, much better.

12. Zero

Zero Active Member

2 PVP dueling commentaries in the Exotic rank range coming up. This is more me not giving a Bane Shift and just spazzing the whole match.

soulmilk likes this.
  13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I await the fun. If we talk on Skype I can fill you in on the issues you see. It is a lot better than me making posts on the forums, or Youtube to answer your WTF moments. XD

"Here is my final card box opening for a very long time. Decent haul with 2 exotics and 1 legendary, made me quite happy."

This is still your opening sentence. You might change it to reflect what is going on, and add a link to your video collection.

14. Zero

Zero Active Member

Thanks for the heads up on top. I got some advice from around and I feel that lost me quite bad. I hate getting on Skype for multiple reason I don't feel like explaining right now. You can toss the major FUBAR's into bullet points to make that easier, unless I really messed up a lot, then you can simply say GG.

15. Zero

Zero Active Member

Uploading the video now, quite salty so I dropped the first one as it was as salty as the ocean. This one is much more tame.

Do people like exotic rank fights? What's the line on doing commentary for rank fights?

16. Zero

Zero Active Member

And done. I'll try to get the last giveaway tomorrow, dunno when I'll get that done.

17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Do a 2v2 demo?

18. Zero

Zero Active Member

I'll do that next for PVP, gonna be a ***** managing 4 people at once lol.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I am up for helping if you want.

20. Zero

Zero Active Member

I'll try solo and see if I can do it first. I'm a solo person considering there's no one else on my channel but I'll be sure to request your help if I'm unable.

soulmilk likes this.