Zombie Rotwrapper

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by TeaScholar, May 12, 2016.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

On top of that. I think if u busted out an archmage the things would be doing near respectable damage just as a good way to make a really good swarming deck.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

what about some team work with czar? Or just short lived champs in general? Z the rapper is probably to squishy though to keep both her and czar alive.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

So how is everyone finding twisted essence? I'm tempted to try weaken spells to avoid the spell spam all your meat is often vulnerable too but i'd rather keep him cheap as possible. I don't think weary is worth running on him.

4. themacca

its a neat way to top up your HP that you'll lose from TOH

5. potatonuts

Well you might as well just trade all your FW cards away for a nice protectorate deck if that's how you think. Why do i need to heal something that i'm going to send to it's death next turn?

6. themacca

Just because something's probably going to die anyway that doesn't mean it's not beneficial for your opponent to have to spend more resources whilst trying to kill it.

7. potatonuts

Yeah and 4 hp is hardly a significant amount. When all those little meaties are going after one guy for a swarm your frontline becomes so vulnerable to spell spam, that's why i'm thinking it might be worth the extra cost for weaken spells.

TeaScholar likes this.