Zombies do not swarm when Coragh dies and spawns Cory and Moragh as the 4th and 5th zombie.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by potatonuts, Mar 16, 2015.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

All in the title, i posted this twice before but so far have had no acknowledgement of any kind.

When you have 4 zombies including Coragh and Coragh dies spawning Cory and Moragh for the 4th and 5th zombies all zombies will groan signifying they have Swarm, the interface will show Swarm on their ability bar but if they last hit an enemy with a basic attack a Festering Corpse does not spawn.

I've noticed further evidence in that when a 6th zombie is deployed they gain a second ability icon for Swarm on their ability bar which seems to be legit because at that point they will actually spawn a Festering Corpse on kill.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What I am seeing is they don't get the Swarm at all if they are spawned as the 4th and 5th Zombie.

I was unable to reproduce the double Swarm or not real Swarm bug. Still a bug tho.

potatonuts likes this.
  3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Might be something else that causes that then, i'll keep my eye out for any other contributing factors.