CIA says Russia influenced US election to help Trump win

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the World is my home.
    that is why I don't want to see you destroy it.
    even if you are just a little troll who can hardly string together a sentence.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

another citizen of the world hiding behind the NATO alliance. Move to Syria.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what's that ragic? little timmy is stuck down a well?

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Entirely different topics, I'm talking about how their weren't protests and riots when Obama was elected because republicans accepted it and moved on. Just because republicans didn't agree with anything he wanted to push through doesn't mean they hated him, they simply disliked his ideas and most people did.

Obamacare was an epic failure and most insurance companies already dropped it, raised health insurance rates for everyone with a stable job. My health insurance went up 1o5$ after Obamacare went through. Sure some aspects of Obamacare were good but to force it on everyone was a Bane Shift thing to do.

How many times has trump been insulted and called a racist ? We could do this all day man, the problem is I'm willing to admit when trump ****s up and I've said that in multiple other threads. You don't live in the United States and in guessing you don't pay for your own health insurance, so you don't understand the problems Obamacare caused ?

Do I think everyone should have health insurance absolutely, should I have to pay more for my insurance for someone else to get it free though ?

Many people call Obama unamerican simply because he's disrespected police, our military, the American people, the flag, while cozying up to terrorist countries and dropping billions in terrorist countries. Also most politicians typically are in some form of political office for years before they even think about running for president, Obama was in for 3 years and then came out of nowhere and got elected for president.

Misinformed not likely, biased a little bit but I also have the information to back it up. Just gets old explaining the same things to you when you clearly don't get it, the fact that you even brought up Obamacare again just shows how misinformed you are.

Ask any American that has a steady income what they think of Obamacare.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what are terrorist countries?

is it the one terrorizing people in poor countries using the perpetual buzz of drones that out of nowhere bomb a place, then bombs it again when people try to give first aid to people injured in the blast?

6. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Some rednecks in sticksville got drunk and burned an effigy of Obama and that is exactly the same as the riots of 2016. Now you know. ;)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. DarkJello

You are basically complaining about politics being a rough and tumble profession. The expectation of special treatment for Lefties is guaranteed to cause frustration.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So in your mind it's good practice that both sides try to screw each other and the country in the process as much as possible? Solid foundation, 5/7. This is how you rule a country and make it great again for everyone.

Yeah gee I wonder how your country is so divided on every important issue.

It's almost unbelievable what an absolute biased *insert profanity* you are. You complain about politicians being scumbags in every post you can, but when it comes down to it "oh yeah what can you do". It's literally infuriating to read how easily you are content with screwing your own country over for the benefit of just taking a jab at the other side "oh those silly lefties expecting special treatment, thinking we're gonna be all doing our best to get along for the country, what idiots".

Go on, explain to me the benefits of encouraging/accepting the behavior of obstructing the other party as much as possible for no reason other than to screw with them. What reason would be so good that you're content screwing over your own country just so you can Firk with the people on the other side of the spectrum.

9. DarkJello

I wish I could "like" your post 12 more times. My agreement with your last paragraph is especially stronK. Much appreciate the detail.

I too want some pie, preferably rhubarb with fancy vanilla ice cream.

10. DarkJello

Which facts did the Daily Mail get wrong? Sources please.

I posted here, because "Russia" is the new "racism" card being used 24/7.

Weird that you a$$ume I don't know about the assassination.

11. DarkJello

Obama is just finishing up his 8th year of Presidency. Hillary was all bout them drones while Sec of State. Guessing Trump will be too. Fair enough?

I would absolutely love to see the US gvt stop bombing all over the place, and I have said so repeatedly. Obama did get a Nobel Peace Prize, so be happy.

Geressen likes this.
  12. DarkJello

Politics in your tiny and homogenous country must be a lot more cerebral than those in Murika. Obama gave as good as he got. So did the terribad R "leaders".

I wish our politics were MUCH more cerebral. They are not. Sad reality. I hope Trump drains the swamp. What do you want me to do BP? Do you believe I can force 320-330 million other people in this country to live and behave the way I want. Again, reality of politics here is rough and tumble.

Your penchant for ad hominem is counterproductive. I oppose corrupt politicians. But, as a matter of pragmatism, I realize that purity is impossible.

13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just create a bunch of dummy accounts. ;)

DarkJello likes this.
  14. DarkJello

11 more to go.

15. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

The government in its core is corrupted, social infrastructure is terrible, new laws are invented by scizhophrenics and wimps, raves are being shut down for w/e reason, new cultural movements are being stamped as "provoking suicide among the young". I could list the Bane Shift that's going on there for ages, that obviously none of you know about, since your media is west-centric and doesn't show any interest into the internal policies of Russia.

Ohmin likes this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that article? I dunno havn't read that one. other stories, plenty, loads of right wing fear mongering bias. see me telling you the Daily mail is usually not a credible source as a general helpfull reminder.

don't forget one of the judges who stopped the British goverment from being able to trigger article 50 without the aproval of parlement is a *gasp* OPENLY GAY EX-OLYMPIC FENCER!! * Shock*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

To be clear, I wasn't complaining about generalization.

I think that most of us don't mean "all conservatives" or "all liberals" and don't need that spelled out every time.

I only care when someone calls ME out for it specifically when it is just the way most of us talk, especially when I am literally just using someone else's phrasing to showcase how condescending they sound.

What I was complaining about was DJ's straw man where he presents a false choice between friends with Russia and WW3. There are a whole host of stances other than those 2 but he pretends those are the only two and claims many of us "clamor" for WW3. In reality, none of us have remotely said anything of the sort. It's childish to keep pretending we have said something just to have something to attack. That was my point and it isn't about generalizing, hope that clears it up.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Demagoguery, false dilemma.

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sure, and I got that after it was explained, just like I tried to explain that you didn't do a very good job of mimicry.

20. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You made a couple statements after that which seemed to suggested I was calling out generalization, so I just wanted to clear up that was never my intent.

SPiEkY likes this.