The Unofficial FS Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by attio26, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Quagmirrian + Pulsing Globule

Dehydrates distracts the champ equipped with Pulsing Globule, rendering it unable to use Toss. Then it blows up.

Cleanse could screw it up though.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Tried that, Makorov, but your enemy has two full turns to react unhindered, not worth it

What is worth it: Shock Pomfret + Tidemasters Bandoleer
    Boghopper Mentor + Feeding Frenzy (10 extra damage from boost), also works with PHS, but only 6 extra damage

3. attio26

attio26 Lord of FS

updated.

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Fire Volatility (Sixul if FF) + Swamp Worts + Poison Cloud (or Cone, etc.)

Essentially, make use of Poison Cloud to trigger Volatility by turning it into Fire damage. Keep in mind that making it Fire damage will keep things like Poison Charge from helping though (though Fire Charge should, if you're running a split).

attio26, Sirius and Leadrz like this.
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I just imagined a scene where the swamp tries to kill sixul with poison and he just turns everything to ashes.

6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Tome of Arcanis on any wizard makes spot metamorphosis(so firks are a huge target now for that equip :p)

My combo is more Tortun but it still counts as FS!

SL/FS Mangleshell, x2 Thunder, x2 Nora Drain, x2 Corsair. Basically if the cogs get to spinning in the bg, your opponent never makes any nora due to Thunder(- 10 nora on hit of opponent champ) x2, I take pillage on my Mangleshell, plus Tariff, and Nora Drains to be a Cobra Spitter.

7. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

off the top of my head...

sixul's flame siphon + nora shield
    sixul's flame siphon + mucker
    firk mindcaller + draksar psion - backlash causes 2 extra damage to soultapped champions AND it stacks
    mucker + backfire/backfire boon - people almost always try to finish them off with a spell.