Whoever is doing the UD patches, step down.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, May 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This is a good idea, i might do this if my fw/is doesn't work out.

2. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

IMO the FF UD bonus is to good to reduce by half to split with IS.

claydude5 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This is not true at all.

I can almost gurantee you that IS/UD would be stronger than FF UD.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What's the skill cap on that?

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

This.
    Sok has always been awesome that way.

6. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Since Unstopable on it is not max efficient, fine.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

8. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Stop trying to make CC max efficient. Fast learner hmm?

That was a trolling opinion, I am posting the same opinion here.

Trolling or Contrary? W/E

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What you don't seem to understand is that unstoppable makes him more efficient since he is much more effective in his role with only a slightly higher cost.

But then again, understanding balance never was your strong point, now was it?

Following me around and attempting to troll me will gain you nothing since you'll come out looking like a tool every time, as seen here.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

This isn't really as true as you think. Unstoppable is mainly strong against IS and not so much versus other factions. Unstoppable does increase his cost quite a bit and makes him slightly less efficient when not playing against a faction with bouncer or hammer strike.

IS still has plenty of tools to deal with him though, more than most other factions.(instill panic, blink, divinity touch, gravity flux, holy blade of valdac, and plenty of magic damage)

He may or may not still be to efficient a rune but I don't think unstoppable is bad on him considering UD has no cleanse and spells like hammer strike already destroy UD. Whenever I see a grimlic or expensive UD champ I already know hes dying from a hammer and possibly even a bane blast.

Fire phoenix is currently carrying UD extremely hard(why its been pretty much oos on pb since release...), similiar to how familiar/martyr were carrying fw before familiar was shoeboxed and martyr gutted.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  11. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

12. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

woah is it really only 3 nora..

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

The only 2 status effects commonly used out of the ones you mentioned are knockback and stunned. Factions besides IS don't use either of these all that much in their metas. Groble rock eater and fire phoenix are much bigger problems than nefari guardian.

14. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Avalanche, Cylops eye Belt, Clop Hurler, Augur of the deep and Privateer Captain say hi!

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

kf rarely uses privateer
    st only has gale force
    fs mixed only has augur and he isnt that good
    sp just uses the relic as far as i know
    fw just has the equip
    sl doesnt as far as i know

unstoppable really only hurts knockback themed bgs, IS, and less so ST. Against most factions and bgs it isn't that useful and makes hi less efficient than he was.

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

avalanche never helped much anyway if your opponent was decent, I have hardly seen eye belt used, privateer captain isn't used much, it hurts augur but he isn't really that great outside of knockback bg anyway, especially against Physical resist.

17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Punish, Energy Thief, Entangling Attack, Carnivorous Vines, Brambles, Binding Chains, and Hungry Dead all say hi too.

18. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Paralyze is a pretty common counter to old guardian, and there are a few sources of that played in several factions.

Gale force, avalanche, mighty leap, slam, are all used when positioning allows it.

Thbigchief likes this.
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

wat lol

BurnPyro and JellyBerry like this.
  20. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I mean ... it's like an inside joke with this guy now...but everyone knows... I feel like he's gonna just say "tada! I'm some crusty veterans alt and I've been gloriously trolling you!" . MW I understand your agenda, and I understand your motivation... you don't have to keep regurgitating it over and over.