Discussion: Hotfix notes 26th June

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Moles, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Stone bomb would be synergistic, but I have the flighty feeling that whoever designed the rune didn't actually want that. Same with reclaim.

Something like Burn 1 would at least be useful.

Fire blast? Would also help with the incredibly awkward range.

2. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

Is cleave not supposed to trigger Ferocious bite on the Corgi Ranger anymore? Yesterday, using arrowshot and then triggering cleave applied the FB debuff to each surrounding champion attacked. Also, Sundered doesn't stack. It just stays at -2 def instead of going up on each subsequent hit on illuminated champs. :/

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't care much what whoever made it wanted at this point as I have no way of knowing and we've gone thru multiple revamps so it's hardly relevant.

Reclaim is always an interesting ability, tho it doesn't work all that well with this particular Relic.

What is Fire Blast exactly?

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

@Wraith.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Blargh, I'm stupid, I meant Flamestrike. Hardly ever use that ability because almost nothing in FS or FW has it

If you asked me "how to redesign Risen Grenadier?" I guess I'd answer: -5 (or 10) nora on LFB, remove fire immunity from the bomb, give the second upgrade path something not sandbaggy. Still pretty AP starved, but at least some synergy at that point.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Are you sure this isn't because Illuminated consumes itself when the debuffed champion is hit?

7. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Did the champion have illuminated on the second attack as well? Otherwise it will not get Sundered again.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Would you consider lowering the relic cost as well? I haven't seen it in use by anyone.

9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Thorn Trap too! At 30 nora it would be perfect. It's got a decent effect but no one plays it at its current cost of 35.

10. Engleberry

Engleberry The King of Potatoes

I don't think so. And it does seem to be working now.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wow. Really?

12. Zahmet

Zahmet The King of Potatoes

A question, why do you refuse to have the old cost of champs when you recost them?

Like:
    Random Champ default cost 86 (was 84)

Or something similar

13. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

because it's mostly irrelevant the only thing that matters is if you would run them in the state they are post patch.

14. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

why are we pretending like death guard needs speed to do what he does? You drop him and he soaks up damage for someone, then he does it again. I cant believe the incessant whining that happens on these forums. I've said it before and I'll say it again I would not want to be in Soks shoes having to deal with you guys for every patch. Look at the games on steam and see how many of them get regular updates even a few years into their updates with as small a community as pox. DOG is actually investing in the game instead of just leaving it to die like many companies have. In my honest opinion people have gotten too involved with the update system in this game. It's not the players job to whine and whine until their collection gets super strong, its their job to give feedback on the overarching decisions that the devs have made. It's maddening to see mindless rants on this game get turned into actual updates. That being said it seems like sok's hands are tied at the moment. Let the devs observe our play and feedback and then make decisions, its healthy for the game.