My Delim BG

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Alakhami, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

xezno likes this.
  2. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Why outcasts? Also, I prefer tanglefoot for shatter.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Solid range unit + Cleansing Flame

4. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Also helps improve De'Lim where tanglefoot doesn't. Frond is in there for shatter and is also an inexpensive sacrifice. I'm more curious about Strategic Retreat. To set up Mass Teleport?

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Also, flame siphon on stuff before you sac it, free nora

6. Alakhami

I'm just trying it out. Also, I run frond with camoflauge so if im going first turn I can deploy frond and do a greenhouse spawn too.

7. BWCdp

BWCdp New Member

You need more healing options to keep devotees alive. Swap fern for honor coin. Find room for petrichor. Get rid of oaken defender for lifegiver (i'm testing 2 but that is probably overkill)

Add sporegill (alt damage, cheap, poison cloud, pairs with overgrowth)

I like to run a second overgrowth which is nice on seeker's crystals, catharsis boom, and sporegill.

Guardian of the circle is a better option than fond. Has shatter, is a devotee, and is your only other source of alt damage besides sporegill.

Enforcer is amazing, run 2.

I like fuel but you probably can get away without it since enforcers, fanaticals, and wood marshal druids all having sacrifice.

8. Alakhami

Bro that's a completely different strategy I have another bg for that you nub.

9. BWCdp

BWCdp New Member

Thread title implies this is your only build, but whatever. Still need alt damage.

10. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

There's plenty of alt damage in his bg. Outcasts, De'Lim, Seekers, and Wood Marshals. 7 of 16 are alt with 5 of them being fire. He might want more magic damage to deal with incorporeal, but he's got alt damage.

11. Alakhami

Well I'm often asked to post my bgs, so I've had my pre-midterm delim posted in the Delim thread I believe.

12. BWCdp

BWCdp New Member

Ahhh yes I guess druid does magic damage. I was thinking he had physical, so that gives you more than just fire and physical attacks. Although frostcall quiver and skystorm spear might be handy to deal with champs that have fire eater or immunity. Assuming you did want more magical damage what would you add?

13. Alakhami

Borderguard or Tireless Harvester work pretty well in Delim.

14. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

so what your idea behind this bg

15. Alakhami

stall and win.

16. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Hm. I like the idea of including Guardian. Fire eater is too widespread at the moment to depend on fire and physical. Also, now that guardian of the circle, light of the circle, enforcer of the circle, and rage of the circle all have access to devotee of delim, I don't run seeker of the source in ff delim groups, but only use him in splits.

Is ambling frond treefolk now? Last I checked, it was plant and beast, so it couldn't be sacrificed.

17. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-1-30_10-45-10.png
    this is my attempt at delim. It works well, wish I had a second Fanatical Devotee. (new groth is op)

18. Alakhami

That is surely an... intersting bg.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Path of De'lim can move plants or elf around, it is pretty neat.

20. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

That's cool. You built more around plants, with de'lim in as additional power. Most people include just enough treefolk for sacrifices and stall (usually 2x greenhouses and 2 beaters does it).

Love devotee. Also, my current delim deck has two dryads and dragonbark/overgrowth to really abuse 'surge plant'. It's awesome.

OriginalG1 likes this.