Discussion: Planar Disturbances Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 27, 2016.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Please guys take a look at salaam and tell me am i crazy or is he too good to be true

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Aww dude he lost defenseless and got vulnerable which increases his survivability exponentially. His melee buff was not necessary as fiorn has horn and is much better suited for that role. I'm sorry you missed this, hopefully this helps you figure it out. Also having a choice between preparation for damage buff and range buff or aim which gives precision range and damage is awesome.

From a competitive play standpoint this rune got much better, especially considering how many things precision counters.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Phalanx Marker = the most interesting relic in this expac, great addition to many SL bgs not only draksars.

I can't see yet how good Veredict of Derifos is(compared to dragon fear it might not be that great but the sandgen and that seems like a good choice to have in a sand bg), the art is great tho and the name having "Derifos" means he is soon to be a real rune.

Draksar Beastlord is a wonderful surprice (FINALLY a SL RUNE WITH FEROCIOUS BITE; THANK YOU)

The Myx Bombardier is a good addition, i was imaginnig it to be a single role champ on full bombardier but its also a ranged champ and the sabotage is a great idea (do sabotages stack on the same champ?)
    As for both dragons i have no idea, havent played dragons in more than a year

@Sokolov that mutation ability seems to be the best option for mutant theme, if i dont misremember that was your idea and its a good call.

super71 likes this.
  4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Some thoughts:

• Not gonna go through the entire expansion. New ST equip is really good tho.
    • Mandate From Sheoul is even better now than before.
    • New default SL AoEs are gonna be Tornado, Draconic Pulsar and Firestorm. Some might run Acid Storm tho.
    • Scepter of Onus is cool now, kinda. Grimlic is cool too, too bad I don't play full faction.
    • Lavaspout can still be a problem, it's just harder now, significantly.
    • Are you crazy? Enslave is now 35 nora? It was good before, you know...
    • Sunderpede is strong.
    • The 2 Draksar Sandstalker versions have different nora costs.
    • Zealotry change is pretty firking good, despite Hunter nerfs. We'll see.
    • Excited to try out 54 nora Lonx Bounty Hunter.
    • Declare Hunted bgs were very close to being an actual thing, and I think this ability change did it.
    • Burning Oak Seed buff is neat.
    • Shame devs consistently refuse to swap Bulwark: Fairy with the Bodyguard upgrade, in order to make Faeguard Nullbeast a possible insect/arthropod rune.
    • Darkmarsh Warsong is nice. Love the Jyx change.
    • BIG nerf on the Tidemaster (ESPECIALLY for me, I used to split with SP and use his Vulnerability: Electricity for Lightning Rod shenanigans).
    • The new draksar beastgirl is kinda hot.

Kampel likes this.
  5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I saw that new sl relic and finally picture my 300 draksar dream come true. It is no longer Sparta but instead sundered lands.

Kampel likes this.
  6. Kampel

The best part:
    [​IMG]
    Look at its belly, LOOK AT IT
    I want to hug it so bad

Qucas, GemmaXylia and soulmilk like this.
  7. Kampel

Beastlord is the first female draksar with horns and without wings. So the hypothesis that Wings, Horns, Tail and all those draconic looks are rank earned is more viable now.

soulmilk likes this.
  8. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I think Frost Wolf might be meta now. Coordination and Frost Cone 3, 68 nora (with the new Declare Hunted).

9. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Omg omg who has it who has it WHOOOO?!?!11

Anyways, still reading notes.

10. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Typo: On Kingmaker, the ability "Bubble" says, "...Using this ability does not desealth..." Should say "destealth".

11. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

swarmable stitched..the day has come
    the day ill be salty for all eternity

Tweek516, Qucas, Netherzen and 2 others like this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Don't worry, I'll be salty about it for a while, too.

Qucas and OriginalG1 like this.
  13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Can the new jelly get jellebrium mind plz

Qucas and newsbuff like this.
  14. Lushiris

Wingmaster Cleric's Healing Wind is now Healing Mind, although Healing Wind still aparently exists(and was nerfed) so I don't quite get it.

15. Lushiris

Also(double post because it's a different information) Updraft isn't working; it only performs the animation and gives the condition icon but does not give Hunter: Walker, nor even the old Aerial Supremacy. I have tested it and I'm positive it gives no buffs: 10 damage attack on an untransformed Ravenspeaker for 8 DMG(FF SL) instead of the presumed 10 due to Hunter: Walker.

16. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Something is wrong with the confused ability. Doesn't always trigger with inhibit power, doesn't work with crown of petals all the time either.. But occasionally it does work so idk what's happening D:

Ballballer likes this.
  17. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

We might have to recreate our game. Something during it had an effect.

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

We really need a cactuar crate for lonx bounty hunter asap, lonx be wild'n.

also rift spirits are losing 2 hp regardless of the space they occupy.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  19. Lushiris

One more, Bounty Hunter appears not to be working when you trigger it on dual faction champions, and the champion's basic attack also becomes grayed out.

20. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Doesn't seem to work properly with twisted emerald either