GREAT POXNORA TOURNAMENT 2018 - EMPEROR OF POXNORA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Dec 4, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I have not been able to launch the client in a while, it gets stuck on a black screen and I do not get to log in, but I plan on being active during the weekend and evenings. I will be on discord when I am on pox. Come fight me!

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

can we just have a google spreadsheet where we can input results so we don't wind up with an unwieldy 300 page thread

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'm saving all in first page of thread

4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I just had two rather lovely matches vs RasielCZ and he whipped me both times!

Me UD Little Guys vs Ras UD Spiders
    Me UD Beasts vs Ras UD Maxx

Fun though.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    RasielCZ likes this.
  5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

On a more positive note, @sodastar challenged me out of faction (my UD v his ST) and I beat him.

Close match though!

Me UD Little Guys vs Sodastar ST Frost Amp

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Are banned runes (i.e. unstable ground) banned from the tournament?

7. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I challenged newsbuff and won

8. TheBulwark

I didn't see it in the rules but I would have to think not

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

loss (SP meta) to glasskiwi (SP moga)
    win (SP meta) vs norathat (IS rock defiance)

MaruXV likes this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

sure they are , @GlassKiwi didn't know
    no they are not playable, @GlassKiwi wasnt aware that it was banned ( actually i also thought that banned runes apply to custom too so if you play them it shouldnt let you start the match). if you get a gentleman agreement with him you can replay (i think its the best option).

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

UPDATE - Redderrick reitres from tournament so to cover his spot im turning from IS to FW so i can get whipped in different colors too.
    in IS group everybody gets full wins vs me, but @Nora That and @Markoth get a + bonus to represent they beated me on the field. @Elf4ntgun$ @Radan

@themacca @yobanchi @OriginalG1 let me figure out how to play FW, make 2 bgs and im with you

12. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Aren't we supposed to challenge players from our faction only?

13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Nope - during the current stage we challenge people outside our faction. People inside our faction are the guys we >have< to face.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you must play twice players in your faction. You CAN challenge players outside your faction once each

15. GlassKiwi

GlassKiwi The King of Potatoes

16. sodastar

sodastar The King of Potatoes

I beat glasskiwi in a challenge. not sure if it counts as I was st and was sp.

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

counts as challenge not in group

18. TheBulwark

I beat sodastar in a challenge

MaruXV likes this.
  19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

You won once, then you used a BG which had gluttonous overseer, a rune you used in the first game, then in our third match, you used Unstable Ground, a banned rune. So, you won once, and broke tournament rules twice. Also I already reported your one win above, don't duplicate report.

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

did you guy finish the second match? about the banned rune one, i also didnt even know you could play custom with that banned rune, so i'm ok if you decided to rerun it. About playing with a repeated rune, the rules were pretty clear and I repeated that a lot of times, so if you @newsbuff are ok with that you can replay it, otherwise you can claim the win in second match because he broke a rule. @GlassKiwi . If the game with the repeated rune was stopped in like first turns, i would repeat that. If it went to the end with a kiwi's win, your choice.