Comments on Profile Post by doubtofbuddha

1. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Yea, not really intentional, but sometimes that's just how it goes sometimes due to reasons. Therea re no firks in the next expansion, so very little chance of it happening again :D
    Sep 30, 2015
  2. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    I mean I like firks as much as the next gent, but there are a lot of other underserved themes in FS that could use some love. Like Jellebrium. ;) Though more seriously, Jellebrium, Snaptooths, and Salaman could use some development. Semi-s to a lesser extent. And Boghoppers could use something to make them more like a theme and less like a collection of runes that go hop.
    Sep 30, 2015
  3. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Basically, when this was expansion was designed, people were askign for more Firk runes. The fact this happened to be a Legendary is circumstantial (as I don't really design runes as LEG initially, they just runes that will go into the expansion).
    Sep 30, 2015
  4. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    So for example, next expansion art is already all in and we will be assigning artists the next next expansion very soon, so everything is delayed a bit. If I add a Jellebrium for you specifically, you would not see that specific Jellebrium until 3 or 4 expansions dwn the line.
    Sep 30, 2015
  5. doubtofbuddha
    doubtofbuddha
    Fair. And I like seeing all sorts of fun stuff in FS tbh, and its not like Firk lack room for development, even now. Its just endless legendry firk seemed funny enough to comment on.
    Sep 30, 2015
  6. themacca
    themacca
    there can never be enough firks
    Sep 30, 2015