Comments on Profile Post by mw24

1. mw24
    mw24
    you thought it was better to remove the parasitic fesh instead of just making it cleansable or costing mika properly?!? seriosuly wtf are you guys thinking? wow.
    Feb 8, 2016
  2. mw24
    mw24
    there are so many other examples like this of runes being in a nearly perfect state and you guys just completely ruining/shoeboxing the heck outa them. ffs.
    Feb 8, 2016
  3. mw24
    mw24
    how hard is it to make torien and other crap 2-4 ranges 1-3 or 3-5 range? seriously how hard is it?!? wtf are u guys doing...
    Feb 8, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    only took 6 months to fix freaking kartch, that shoulda been done in literally 5 minutes. jeez.
    Feb 8, 2016
  5. Cody
    Cody
    Lol Mika was a *****. 7 speed parasitic fesh
    Torien is not meant to be a adjacent meleer or a ranger. He's a niche rune dude.
    Feb 8, 2016
  6. Cydna
    Cydna
    Making Judge Torien 3-5 range instead of 2-4 would make him go up like 5-7 nora I think.
    Feb 8, 2016
  7. mw24
    mw24
    that doesnt matter cydna, and there are ways to get him costed properly.(altering his stats) 2-4 range is completely garbage in this game, idk how many times i have to tell the devs that. the only way crap ranges like this work is if the champs abilities and or stats are strong as heck but better to make it simple as possible for the devs because theyd screw that up bad obviously
    Feb 8, 2016
  8. mw24
    mw24
    @Cody mika was too strong because she was undercosted by like 4-5 nora and because parasitic was uncleansable. all they had to do was fix these 2 issues and shed still be a top notch rune but not broken. instead they shoeboxed the heck outa her and ruined the rune like theyve done countless others.
    Feb 8, 2016
  9. Heart
    Heart
    I don't mind the changes made. I think the game is at it's best state yet.
    Feb 8, 2016
  10. mw24
    mw24
    thx for your opinion, lol
    Feb 8, 2016
  11. mw24
    mw24
    there have been alot of good changes but just as many if not more bad, which has ruined countless themes.
    Feb 8, 2016