"I gain XP when I win, ranked is broken."
    Feb 29, 2016
  3. Cydna
    Cydna
    You can never win Sok.
    Feb 29, 2016
  4. mw24
    mw24
    gaining 5 exp per game from players 500+ rating lower than you was definitely not the right solution. I recommended games with a certain amount of rank difference to not impact rating at all. There are probably several other ways to handle this problem but what was implemented just made things much worse. Its turned into even more of a farming/game spamming contest than it already was before the change.
    Feb 29, 2016
  5. Cydna
    Cydna
    Naw, it was worse before. Now it's actually compared as to before when it didn't make any sense.
    Feb 29, 2016
  6. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Actually, the complaint before the change was that no one was playing games, rather than that people were spamming games, because you either lost a lot of rating or you got none and people considered it a waste of time.

In fact, you LIKED the new system and said the following:
    "he new system is great imo but you guys should increase the average minimum gains and decrease the maximum losses of exp."
    Feb 29, 2016
  7. Sokolov
  8. mw24
    mw24
    i dont remember what I said about it in the past but right now there are players with 2000+ rating who are spamming games against much lower rank players for exp. the proper solution needs to be thought out more.
    Feb 29, 2016
  9. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    I linked to what you said about it. There is no need to remember or lie about what you said.
    Feb 29, 2016
  10. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    In any case, it's a stopgap measure for sure, but pretty much ranking systems don't work well with low number of players and all "solutions" have their drawbacks. Compared to the drawback of no one queuing because they are afraid of losing rating and not gaining it... I think some game spamming is not a terrible drawback.
    Feb 29, 2016
  11. mw24
    mw24
    what I said in the past doesnt change the fact that this new exp gain system has major flaws.
    Feb 29, 2016
  12. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Well, I am glad you are able to go around calling everything "major flaws" without real solutions or solutions that actually make it way worse in the other direction (which you also complained about). As always, it's not helpful at all.
    Feb 29, 2016
  13. mw24
    mw24
    the problem is obvious, providing a proper solution to fix it would take alot more time and thought.
    Feb 29, 2016