Comments on Profile Post by Cydna

1. Skeezick
    Skeezick
    probably the same person that made it so chat messages get cleared everytime you enter a game
    Jun 12, 2017
  2. DukeofDunks
    DukeofDunks
    The same person who who removed the ability to read the rune after clicking its name in the combat log
    Jun 12, 2017
  3. Hierokliff
    Hierokliff
    lets blame time, and lack of resources to fix all the good old things the old client had.
    Jun 12, 2017
  4. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    No one "got rid" of anything. New client, features have to be ADDED - it just hasn't been added yet.
    Jun 12, 2017
  5. Cydna
    Cydna
    @Sokolov Just curious, so sorry if I sound rude, but did you guys release the client knowing you had to add such features or was it unintended?
    Jun 15, 2017
  6. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    It was known. We were focused on base functionality for the initial release (which honestly isn't even up to snuff).
    Jun 15, 2017
  7. Cydna
    Cydna
    Chat aside, I know y'all are working on getting the game features worked on, but do you have any ETA? I know I read somewhere that you guys were pushing things live as soon as they are fixed, i'm just wondering if u have any idea when the game will be back to "normal" or better than "normal".
    Jun 15, 2017
  8. Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Unfortunately not, in particular, the freezing bug is proving problematic and may require a complete rewrite of some sections to bypass.
    Jun 15, 2017
  9. Cydna
    Cydna
    Dang, that sucks. Well best of luck to you and whoever else is working on it :p
    Jun 15, 2017