A bunch of doubts xD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vitor, May 13, 2015.

1. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

Hey there guys!

I am a returning player, but mostly from single player, just love the strategies to play the campaigns and now that the games award runes and the are dailies it got even better!
    But here are my doubts:
    1- To get uncommon, rare and exos, should I use the forge or a rune trader site? Poxbox seems to be trading only legs now. Also, I saw something about poxbrothers, are they operating or are there any expectations?
    2- I have budget decks, a Kanen, a Pally/dwarf, a nice skelly (really like how the theme plays =D) and a very budget draksar one. Are any of these themes still viable?
    3- Are there any other decks that can be budget and efficient? I think I saw an UD one, but still need to figure out how to get basic runes!

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the long post!

2. charlieriot

charlieriot I need me some PIE!

If its cheaper to get it on a trade site then try getting it from there.

For example if you want a legendary that is worth 200k then you might want to forge a leg that is worth 270k and trade it in for the 200k one and get 70k back in change.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Hey, welcome back!

1. It does seem like @Poxbrothers is going to come back, which is great. Right now for getting runes, the forge is a much more attractive option than it ever was, and you can get Legendary core runes from Skirmishes and games to shard. If you do really need a rune on the spot, Poxbox probably works. Alternatively, joining a guild can help you out there. Plenty of options.
    2. All those themes are viable, play away! Especially early on, getting used to PvP will be a much bigger deal than whatever deck you're playing.
    3. A lot of decks have good budget variants, actually. Skeezick can have a canonically powerful list while remaining cheap, but most factions have strong and cheap BGs if you are on a budget. Just ask around.

4. vitor

vitor The King of Potatoes

Hmmm I see guys, thanks a lot for the replies!

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That's an issue with Firefox I think, I had the same problem but it worked fine in IE. Other than the fact that I had to use IE. Assuming Chrome would do fine.

6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

OH
    MY
    GOD

YESHHHHHH