A New Laptop

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 19madfox95, Jul 20, 2015.

1. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

I have an interest in acquiring a new laptop for myself as I finally started working since July and even though I go to Denmark for almost a month then I will put aside some money to buy myself a good enough laptop.

I really know nothing about computers myself and don't have big needs when it comes to it as I do most of my gaming on PS3 anyway (which probably needs fixing too, because it tends to freeze in the middle of the games these days and just shows some error after that).
    At the moment I have some really old work laptop, which overheats when I just watch a YouTube video. So no bloody chance even playing PoxNora, only a game a day sounds good, if I have not done anything with computer before.

What I want is a computer that has:
    • good enough battery for two hours, so I can use it during lectures in University as in all classes you can't just plug it in.
    • can play few games like PoxNora and Don't Starve, maybe even the first (or second too?) Witcher, but gaming is not that important.
    I am open to all suggestions and would like to know what price range I have to consider with.