A noob in the Tundra (need help for Lonx)

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Aghatoor, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Hello everybody. I'm completly new to the Savage Tundra, i've never played this faction, but i love the Lonx theme with their artwork, so i decided to build a BG around them. This is the list i made, following some posts on the forum and reading runes(the empty space is for the banner, i'm poor lol):

Lonx.png

There are some runes i'm not sure about and others i'd like to add, as Marauders (not in just coz i've got them not lvled so no sunder sigh). I'd like to receive some suggestions/feedback/thoughts about this BG and Lonx in general, and i'd like to know what is their correct playstile. Thank you all :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Champ line up is similar to mine. I don't think you have enough ranged champs though. I'd add in a Marauder or two and a Luminary. Consider dropping 1-2 Icelords and Hammerfall Lonx - I only run 1 Icelord for a beefy unit. Could also drop a Facilitator since you only have so many equips.

Think about adding Icestorm and/or Frigid Barrier.

3. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Thanks for your suggestions :) i'm trying this BG against CPU, and i find both 2x of Facilitator and Icelord redundant, so i'm gonna try to drop one of each for 2x marauders, but i'm not sure about luminary, it seems quite meh, but i'm gonna try it too if you say it's a good unit. For the spells, i've already got a frigid barrier in ;)

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I use Luminary for Soften and in-theme healing. Soften + Marauders is insanely good.

Goyo, Qucas and Aghatoor like this.