AI Surrender

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfeed, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Curious what people would think of something like this being implemented. I was playing a skirmish the other day and then it hit me just how tedious it is to destroy the shrine every game. I was thinking something like, the AI has like 15-17 champion runes and if you defeat all the the champs, the AI surrenders. I still want the shrine to be able to be destroyed but on bigger maps, I feel the surrender system would help out.

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I would not like this change.

3. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Any particular reason? The 15-17 champs being destroyed is just a suggestion but I feel the AI surrendering would save time. Sp map especially. In the 15-20 minutes you take to destroy a shrine, you technically won that game a good bit of minutes ago. The only reason it took so long is cause you had to slug through every rune they had.

4. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

After you get their shrine down to like 10 HP you should start running your champions off chasms and demolishing your relics to get that sweet Epic Battle achievement for an extra 30 gold. ;)

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

With a proper shrine rush, you can win by about turn 8 or 9, depending on draws.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

FF UD

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Minotaur Portalwalker, Summon Trap Spider, Boundless Enthusiasm, and Price of Victory, if needed.