Ammunition counter in conditions 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jan 20, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

For the sake of consistency and removing unnecessary hurdles, throw us this bone.

Keeping track of how many shots a champ with ammunition has already fired adds no skill and only distracts you from the actual game.

IMAGIRL, hfok, G_Ro91 and 4 others like this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Please give bloodbow ammuntion 3 please?
    But i agree they should have a countdown like wargaurd

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

What if Ammunition was changed to a Charge mechanic? Something like.

Ammunition 1/2/3: This champion enters play with 2/4/6 charges. Using a basic attack consumes 1 charge. While this unit has 0 charges its range becomes 1. When this unit collects a nora globe it gains 1 charge.

Sunutsu, hfok and Goyo like this.
  4. chickenpox2

That would be awesome if it ammunition can be recharged

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Would be way too strong if rechargeable imo.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

I see your hidden buff agenda*scratches beard* no other reason to make something a lot more complicated other than the hidden buff. Although recharging ammunition does seem logical. But again on the other hand logic and pox don't go hand and hand( one hand too many).

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

What if base "ammo" was reduced to 2/3/4? Would require constant nora globe capturing to keep up attacks.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Gotta buff Ammunition before the faction with the most guns (Other than Tortuns) starts getting Ammo

PS: That yellow is hard to look at. Maybe change it to orange to match shacos hat?

9. chickenpox2

depends how many charges is needed to make 1 shot 2-3 charges wont be so bad

10. chickenpox2

I got an idea for champs with ammunition comes with additional ability called reload

Reload(CD:8/10 AP:5) - When activating this ability champion gains 3-5 range 1 rank of ammunition and defenceless for 2 turns. This affect does not stack if it already has 1 rank of ammunition.

This ability is unique because you would need to consume all the ammunition for it to reload and when you reload it gains only 1 rank so that it cannot be abused i wasn't sure how much turns it should be but i would say 8-10 turns would be kind of balanced just for 2 shots of range. I also added defenceless because it seems fair that while reloading it be vulnerable to melee
    What you guys think?

11. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think ammunition is perfectly fine as-is besides needing a counter in it's conditions.

Bloodbow is a rarity; a ranged unit in UD. It's supposed to get it's value off from it's few ranged attacks then it has to move in. Not a huge deal since it's powerlevel is so high and each hit fears which translates to pseudo-tankiness if it can get a hit off before moving in.

There is NO need for this rune to have unlimited range attacks.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mhm