Angels still worth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LordOtaku, Jul 5, 2014.

1. LordOtaku

LordOtaku The King of Potatoes

Are angels still worth what they used to? I just got one from a box and wanted to know before I get to exited.

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

nah they got nerfed really bad they're trash now I'll give you 2 fireblasts for it and throw in a bronze token too for good measure so you don't think I'm a shark ok? ok. pm trade all good move on people move on

Etherielin and DarkJello like this.
  3. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Which did you get? They're expensive, but seem to be okay. Once the nora costs get adjusted, you might have a gem on your hands.

4. LordOtaku

I got the angel of perseverance

5. LordOtaku

lol...

6. tangmcgame

ST angel is one of the weaker ones (in my limited opinion), but you'll probably still get some decent trade value or play mileage out of it. Wait until Poxbox is back up to see how it's valued.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

angmcgame pls

8. LordOtaku

I think thats the only way to know :p I just got realy happy I got one and wanted to know right away what its worth now. Cant wait for poxbox :mad:

9. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

poxbox is watching this thread to make sure No one will have angels.

10. tangmcgame

That's urnPyro to you!

Faust likes this.
  11. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

It's worth about two in a bush. That's without accounting for inflation , prostitution , and sales tax.

12. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

URNPYRO u won hahahaaha

13. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

The part "expensive.ah sh**" stop me for includer her in any bg. Just the one i use foer single player where i use.all my shiny runez

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i think angel of restoration still good though she expensive

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're so obsessed with trying to make me look bad that you can't even see what's going on here. Your personal crusade is so sad because you can't even properly take out your frustrations towards me in a pm.

The joke "urnPyro - angmcgame" goes way back years ago when tang and me had alts to get past bans on the forums at the time.

Just stop, you're making yourself look even more pathetic

16. tangmcgame

Clearly I missed something in my absence. I was wondering why my post got the response it did.

Anyway, cool "the more you know" moment we just had.

17. Faust

Will use ur basic formating now:

1. I was trying to get discusion via PM, but when u had no constructive arguments left u just said "blablabla now ur ignored"
    2.Each post of my u reply to is more or less insultive, telling me how bad my grammar, opinion or what ever is
    3.You started this was by not respecting others opinions, and making sarcastic comments.
    4.You are not respecting me and making fun of me and later u expect MY respect.
    5.Seems like my posts get ur attention cuz u reply to them each time, posting an esey how frustrated i am, seems like it accualy show how frustrated you are.
    6.I dont care where"urnPyro" came from, it was funny anyway just like "aGIRLgis" is, but Andrew is not getting mad just like u are

Peace

P.S make your self a favor and dont reply to this

Morfeas likes this.
  18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I stopped reading after this, since you never actually replied to my initial PM. I'll gladly link/screenshot you to it if you can't even properly look up a PM in your inbox. Just like every other discussion with you, truth is of lesser importance then your feelings.

This all started because you tried to witch hunt me a few hours after asking me for advice on draksar. Then you got buthurt over me calling you out on your hypocrisy.

Everything else is you getting flustered over every word I write or someone else writes about me.

P.S. If you're ready to stop dodging me, you can still reply to that PM from 3 months ago

19. Faust

My Friend MR Pyro, it started back in thge days when i was in SL guild, and left it cuz of you, not going to explain it over and over.

and here you go MR Pyro

And i will stop here, pointless talk, and first of all this is not the place for drama queen's

P.S For the love of god, please, MR Pyro, dont reply to my posts i wont comment ur's thanks gg bye

Edited for basic formating so u can read it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Morfeas likes this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I think burn might be a RL forum jedi. May the forumorce be with you.