Anime.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Crunchyroll and animehere are what I use.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Animehere has dubs, not subs, which is a bit unfortunate, but at least it has what I'm searching! Thanks a lot :p

3. Xinde

Hmm? It generally has subs and dubs. Maybe try wao?

4. Boozha

Funny thing is, the headline says sub, but its in english :(

5. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

So many bad opinions here.

Watch JoJo's Bizzare adventure: Stardust Crusaders. It has 2 episodes atm and it's great.

Also:

Cowboy Bepop
    Hokuto no Ken
    Detroit Metal City
    Trigun

6. Boozha

Shut up about bad opinions ...

7. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Nobody mentioning Boku no pico and Bible black? I am dissapoint.

Also:
    FLCL
    Shigofumi
    Spice and Wolf
    Ergo Proxy
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Paradise Kiss
    Macross Frontoier

That anime tried so hard to be dark and 2deep4u that it became a satire on itself. The moment I realized that, I started enjoying it.

Tutturu!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  8. Xinde

Pls don't do this to anyone.

9. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

I recently watched last season's D-Frag. It was funny and I like the "main" character voice actor.
    He's the one doing the hero in Mahou Senshi Riui (Louie). You can check this oldie if you like old heroic fantasy animes with humor.

10. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

How could you not like Boku no pico? This right here is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Boku no pico pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of sexual psychoanalysis for centuries to come.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces among anime, such as the Ishihaya Tatsuya’s strikingly realistic classic Clannad or the warfare extraordinaire Code Geass by Taniguchi Goro. Boku no pico will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of sexuality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun boku no pico, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones. The time of Sigmund Freud’s sovereignty over psychoanalysis has passed; Boku no pico is the herald of a new era that is to come.

JazzMan1221, Shimaru and Dagda like this.
  11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

grim adventures of billy and mandy, code lyoko

12. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I remember Code Lyoko XD

13. Xinde

I don't think Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy count as anime, dagda.

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

racist

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

next you'll be telling me tom and jerry doesn't count either

Sirius likes this.
  16. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Ren and Stimpy?

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

yeah the simpsons is pretty ok too

18. Xinde

Southpark is the one true anime.

Qucas and Dagda like this.
  19. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Also on topic of Naruto. I just wanted to say that show went to Bane Shift when Naruto killed Kakuzou.

20. Thonskie

Thonskie Member

Here's my list.

1. Gundam Wing
    2.Detective Conan
    3.Cooking Master Boy
    4.Bleach
    5.Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water

rickyjpen likes this.